~| twenty-three |~

~| Baton Rouge, Louisiana |~
~| The Cemetery |~
~| June 30, 2017 |~

~| Kentrell DeSean Gaulden |~

"I need you, I need your help." I looked at my grandma grave, as I sat in front of it.

Rain was pouring down, and I didn't care. It matched the tears going down my face.

For the past weeks, Jeremiah been ghost ever since Carmen put him out.

And we don't talk about him, it's just me and Carmen.

She actually decided to be in a relationship with me though.

She got me and I got her.

But I think she's at the point where she just wants someone with her.

Same with me.

One night, she vented to me.

First time I ever heard her talk about her feelings, her real thoughts.

Think Jeremiah traumatized her, but somewhere in that she said some of her thoughts about me.

I can say she really cares about me, like more than I thought.

And I like that.

I've been okay, but my grandma been calling me to come visit her.

Just be having these feelings that I should come to her, so I do.

I decorate her grave, and everything.

It seems to rain everytime I come though.

I think the sky be crying with me, maybe the world itself he crying with me.

Everytime I end up coming here, I get upset.

Think I've been here for a while, my phone on DND so ion know if Carmen called or not.

"Sherhonda ain't helping nothing, I think she's messing up my mindset about females. She never gave me no real love, no real advice, nothing. So it's like I'm lost. I wish you was here." I shooked my head, feeling more tears come.

The wind was blowing, and it was cold.

But I just didn't want to leave.

Moments later, I heard a car pulling up, door slamming, and footsteps.

Didn't really care to look up.

Somebody was to try to kill me, I'd let it happen.

Take me to my grandma.

Unexpectedly, I felt a coat being wrapped around me, as the ran stopped going on me.

Looking up, I seen Carmen sitting beside me with an umbrella.

"How you know I was here?" I mumbled.

"Your friends." She answered before looking at the grave, with a curious look.