♠️1♣️

Almost 10 years later (Y/n) potter and Harry Potter . They were asleep in a cupboard under the stairs.

"Up get up!" They heard aunt petunia shout  on there small door.

°Your Pov°

I slowly flutter my eyes open to see my twin brother fast asleep I smile softly. I then heard footsteps above us it stops then I heard jumping making dust fall from the top making me sneeze. I rub my eyes then yawn.

"Wake up cousin's we're going to the zoo!" I heard my evil cousin durdley   shout.

"Harry." I whisper shaking him lightly then seeing his slowly open his eyes. "Good morning (Y/n). " he smiles at making me smile softly.

I yawn once more before opening the small door Until it was pushed back and we both fall back I sigh and open it again. I stand up and walk to the kitchen with harry beside me.

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!" Aunt petunia smiles

"Happy birthday, son." Uncle Vernon smiles still reading his newspaper.

Aunt petunia then glares at both of us making me jump in fear a bit and tugging on Harry's arm.

"Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything."

"Yes aunt petunia." Harry rolls his eyes while I nod slightly.

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day." Aunt petunia hugs Dudley tightley.

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy!"

"Yes, Uncle Vernon."

Petunia leads Dudley over to the family room, where there are a vast amount of presents. Dudley stares.

"How many are there?" My cousin asks

"Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself."

" Thirty-six?! But last year last year I got thirty-seven!!"

"Yes, well, some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year!"

"I don't care how big they are!"

" Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, Pumpkin?"

Outside the happy family heading to the car. Harry and (Y/n) goes to get in but is stopped by Vernon

"This will be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it." Aunt petunia smiles while getting in the car.

"I'm warning you now. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in!" Uncle Dudley demandes making me tug on Harry's arm.

××AT THE ZOO××

"Move!"

Dudley raps the glass much harder, and I jump at every bang I tug on Harry's arm and he sees I'm uncomfortable.

"MOVE!"

"He's asleep!" Harry snaps

"He's boring"

Dudley and his parents retreat to another enclosure. Harry is left with the snake.

"Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you." Whisper at the snake

The snake looks up and blinks. And me and Harry's eyes widened.

"Can you...hear us?" I whisper putting my hand on the glass. The snake nods.

"Its just...Iv never talked to a snake before."  Harry smiles.

I smile at the snake before feeling  a force push me down harry put his arm under me as I grunt in pain feeling the hard concrete floor hit my back.

"Mummy, dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!!"

Dudley puts his hands on the glass wall. Me, from the ground, glares at him. Suddenly, the glass disappears. Dudleywretches forward.

"Whoa! Ahh! Ahh!!"

Dudley falls into the enclosure sputtering in a pool of water. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of Harry and me.

"Thankssssss." The snake hisses

"Your welcome." I whisper as the snake slithers away.

"Mum, mummy!"

"AHH!"

"Mum, help! Help me!"

"My darling boy! How did you get in there?!"

I heard harry giggle and chuckle whine I just stared at the situation.

That's when uncle Dudley glared at us making me jump.

Oh no..