♠️16♣️

(A/N: AAAAAAHHHH 1K READS HOWWW??!?!?!??!?! well I guess enjoy this chapter hehe.)

Your Pov•

"Let's get going!"

We all walk in and I see puddle of silver liquid.

"Hagrid what's that?"  I ask looking up at him while I point at the liquid.

"What we're here for.  See that? That's unicorn blood and it's our job to save this poor creature."

My eyes widened 'there real?!" I thought I shake my head as my eyes softened.

"Ron, Hermione you'll come with me."

"Okay-"

"What about (Y/n)?!" Ron cuts Hermione off.

"(Y/n) , harry and Draco."

I cross my arms knowing I'll be with Malfoy.

"Okay then, I get fang!" Draco glares at Hagrid as he sighs.

"Fine,  just so you know hes bloody."

Fang whines and I pat his head insuring him he will be alright.

I wave at Hermione and Ron as we split up I walk through the forest looking at my surroundings  terrified.

"You'll wait till my father hears all about this servant stuff."

"If I didnt know better, Draco I'd think your scared." Harry smirks looking at Malfoy.

"Scared, potter. Look at your sister shes trembling." Malfoy points at me .

"Yah yah."

Harry pats my back making me calm down a bit. I then grab his hand and hold it tightly .

"Scared potter?" Malfoy smirks at me and I look down.

"Shove off Malfoy."

"Whatev-"

Malfoy was cut of by a gust of wind hitting out faces. I squint my eyes and see a cloaked figure and a

"UNICORN!"  I shout pointing at the dead unicorn body that the cloaked figure who was kneeling  down next to it.

I say silver liquid dropping onto the floor and my eyes widened not even caring  that the cloaked figure was floating to us.

"(Y/n)!" I heard harry shout. I was pushed back onto a tree log I felt a sharp pain spiral up my spine. I yelp in pain as tears flow down my face.

"(Y/n)!!" I heard a shout and someone kneeling down next to me.

I try and raise my hand but then everything went black.

•Harry's pov•

"(Y/N)!" I shout kneeling next to her as tears threatend to fall down my face.

I hold her hand as I heard dracos screams. .

I turn around and my eyes widened seeing a half horse and half human kicking the cloaked figure.

"Harry potter, you must leave you are known to may creatures here the forest is not safe at this time . Especially for you."

"B-but what was that thing you saved me from?"

"A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime of slaying unicorns."

I grip onto (Y/n)s hand tighter.

"Drinking the blood from a unicorn can keep you alive even at the inch of death."

I nod and look around seeing Malfoy on the floor still terrified I sigh and look up at him.

"Do you think that the person who was sitting there was......voldemort?"

"Do you know what lurking in the school."

"The philosopher stone.." fang barks at the word and I looks up seeing Hermione Ron and Hagrid..

"Harry!"

"W-what happened to (Y/n)?!" Ron gives me a worried

I look at him and dont answer.i look up seeing Hagrid talking to firenze.

"Let's get (Y/n) to the hospital wing."

Hagrid gently picks up (Y/n) and we all walk out of the forbidden forest.

Time Skip•

•Your Pov•

"Nghnn." I groan as I slowly flutter my eyes open seeing a white ceiling I felt something grip my hand tighter.

"(Y/n)!"

I slowly move my head seeing Ron beside me. I smile slightly and blink a few times.

"Wheres Harry?" I ask looking up at him.

He gives a sad look as my face begins forming a worried expression .

"Hes in the common room with Hermione." Ron says quickly seeing my worried expression.  I sigh in relief and look up again.

"How long was I out?" I whisper still looking up at the ceiling.

"Just for a day."

I nod and sigh slowly sitting up but then Ron gently pushes me back down "carefully you have to rest. I'll get madam pomfrey."

Ron stands up and walks away I sigh disappointed looking up at the ceiling again.

"Okay (Y/n)." I heard a voice I turn my head seeing madam pomfrey.

"Just drink this and you'll be good to go!"

I nod grabbing the bottle and drinking a bit. I sit in and move myself making me sit on the bed.

"C'mon (Y/n), let's go to harry!" He grabs my hand and gently drags me to the Gryffindor common room.

Ron muttered the password and the door swings open. I follow Ron inside seeing harry and Hermione sitting on the carpet. They we're both looking at the fire and harry was hugging his knees.

"H-Harry?" I whisper walking in more and both of them turn around and Harry's eyes widened.

"(Y/n)!" He stands up running to me and hugging me tightly. I jump a bit from the sudden hug but then hug back.

"I'm so happy your okay!" I smile slightly as we both let go.

"I'll never leave you Harry."