♠️5♣️

•Harry's Pov•

The train is traveling through unknown country. inside the  compartment,where I  was sitting. And (Y/n) was looking out the window The red headed boy, appears, dirt on his nose.

"Can I sit here?  Everywhere else is full." The red headed boy smiles I look at (Y/n) back away.

"No,Not at all!." I smile at him.

He sits next to (Y/n) which was across me.

"I'm ron by the way. Ron weasley."

"I'm harry, Harry Potter."

His mouth drops and starts to stare at me.

"A-and your sister?" Ron asks and I point to (Y/n).

"Hello." She whispers. He then turns back to me .

"So. Is it true...do you two really have the.." he mumbles

"The what?" I ask

"The scar..." he whispers and I nod pushing my bangs up while (Y/n) lifts her sleeve down showing hers on her shoulder.

"Wicked."

°Your Pov°

A lady with a trolly rolls up to us and smiles.

"Anything off the trolley dears?" The lady asks

"No...thanks..I'm all set." Ron holds a bag full of sandwiches. Me and harry look at each other before harry grabs his bag full of coins.

"We'll take the lot!" Harry holds out a load of coins proudly

"Whoa.."

+++Time Skip×××

°Your Pov°

Harry and Ron now had a bunch loa of sweets and chocolate. I sigh disappointed. "Just by looking at all if that makes me sick." I mumble to myself.

Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over its head.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" Harry's asks looking at ron.

"They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!"

Harry quickly takes the Bean out of his mouth making me chuckle.

Harry then picks up a box named chocolate frog. "There.not real Frogs are they?" Harry asks making me sit up seeing what he was looking out.

"Its only a spell.besides it's the cards you want. Each both has a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself." Ron says proudly.

"Ooo let's see then!" I smile at harry while he opens it. The frog then jump onto the window.

"Watch it!"

The frog then jumps out of the window.

"Rotten luck."

"Hey I got Dumbledore!"

"I got six of em."

Harry looks at the card and I lean close seeing he was gone.

"Hey he's gone!" I  say surprised.

"Well you dont expect him to sit around all day."

Ron was stopped by a rat squeaking on Ron's lap I look at it in a awe.

"This is scabbers. Pathetic isnt he."

"A bit." Harry mutters making me elbow his arm.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow.want to see?" Ron gets his wand out.

"Yes!" Me and harry say in sync

"Sun-" Ron was stopped by a girl with brown curly hair and chocolatey brown eyes.

"Have any of you seen a toad a boy named Neville lost one."

She then sees Ron with his wand out and her face lights up.

"Are you about to do magic.Lets see then!"

Ron clears his throat and points his wand at scabbers again

"Aghhhemm. Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!"

Ron waved his wand but nothing happens only a few sparks.

"Are you sure that's spell. Well it's not very good."  She sits down in front of Harry. "Well if only tired a few myself and they've all worked for me." She points out at harry making me worry. I wanted to stop her but Before I could open my mouth she spoke.

"Oculus Reparo." Harry's tapped up glasses fixed. Harey took his glasses of and examined it.

"Holy cricket! Your Harry Potter.!" She then look at me "And you (Y/n) potter. I'm Hermione Granger." She says proudly then looks at Ron.

"And you are...?"

"Ron...Ron weasley." He blurted out with his mouth full of food.

"Pleasure.." she gives him a disgusted look.

She then gets up and walks out of the door before turning back to us "You three better get your Robes on I expect we'll be arriving soon."

She turns to Ron.

"You've got a bit of dirt on your those.Just there." She points where the dirt was beftor walking away.

"This is going to be a weird year."

(A/N

(A/N. I'm Sorry for that wait but I'm on holiday and I'm tired so the next chapter won't come as quick as the others.)