Chapter FIVE-

"I-Uhm.. Yeah.. Is that bad..?"
Micheal looked over to jeremy, Than looked at the floor at the knife. "It's just scary.." he Whispered.
"How do I fix it..? I.. Hh.. would if I was murdered or something.." "I can get my friend to help with this."
Jeremy said. "Who? Help? I barely have any idea what's going on!" This poor Red hoodied Bean was so confused and stressed. "I just know I woke up, saw my brothers screaming over my dead body- and then my body got took away- that's it. That's all I know!"
"So maybe we should get your brothers here to explain.."
"Okay.. That's a good idea.. I guess." Micheals glasses were on his bed, So, He wasn't wearing them as a ghost.
Jeremy hesitantly picked you the knife, Wrapping it around in some cloth. But just like that, Micheal Was visable- But, For Jeremy and Jeremy only. And Micheal didn't even know yet- He sat down on his bed, Covering his face from stress.
"."
Jeremy paused. O o p,  flustered goth boy. He looked WAY prettier as a poltergeist somehow.
"Hey, Where did Micheal go?" Christine broke the silence, Looking around.
"Huh— christine, I'm right here-"
"Oh my GOD- JEREMY- there's a GHOST in here!"
"CHRISTINE- I AM a gHost-"
Jeremy set the knife down again to see what happens. And he was back! But invisible for Jeremy again, oOoO-
"Christine! Can you not see me anymore? What happened- I'm so confused- i thought ghosts were able to see other ghosts-"
"I- Your back!"
"Huh? What? Did I like.. glitch out or something? Am I A hOlOgraM?"
"I dunno-"
"Wait- Look!" Jeremy budded in. Having the two Ghost beans turn to him.
"what is it?"
"Hm?"
He picked up the knife again, And Christine Gasped- micheal was just confused.
"I KNEW IT! JEREMYS A WITCH!"
"Huh- a witch? No he's an ELMO-"
Jeremy blinked, Then looked at micheal. Which made him pause. Looking to Jeremy.
"Wait- Can you see..can you...See me?"
"Y-yeah.."
"How?"
"When I'm holding the knife- I think only I can see you. that's why christine thought you disappeared. But.. I don't know Why."
"...Jeremy stop talking to a wall."
Christine said-
"I'm not talking to a wall."
"Woah.. that's- Weird.. can she not hear me either?"
Jeremy lets go of it now.
"That's.. Thats so coOL- kind of-"
"Oh Hi micheal-"
"Hi christine- uhm s.. is this a curse? Have I been cursed??"
"I dunno! Maybe you did something b a d."
"But what did I do?! Why can't I remember Important things!"
Jeremy decided not to touch the knife anymore. Micheal was much more prettier than the photo. I mean he was still pretty but he had a glOW UP-
"Mm..when will you be able to see me without the knife? If the knives keeping me in the house- then that's how I leave the house! Someone's just gotta being the knife around! Right?"
"YEs siRee!"
"FinalLy!"
She gasped. "Now jeremy can take you to SCHOOL!"
Jeremy closed his eyes, leaning against a wall quietly. He's holding the Quiji Board.
"You okay Jeremy?" Micheal asked.
"Awww.. Poor thing. Don't worry! It's just as horrible as it seems! Ahah!"
She clapped her hands together. "It is..? I'm glad I missed it thEn!" Micheal snickered.
"Oooop. Jerm jerm? Jere Berry! Hairy Heere?"
"S t o p."
"Pff- Jere.. Jere are you okay?"
Ah yes, The head canon nickname.
Jeremy paused. He didn't realize how hOT it wAs foR an AttRacTive ghOst tO pRacticalLy whIsper a nIcknAme-
"I'm okay."
"You Sure..? You were zoneing out."
"Oh, You respond to the NEW ghost, But now me?"
Christine HuFfed-
"I just have talent, Christine, Social talent ;>"
"bOo! WhAck!"
She gave a thumbs down on bother of her hands.
"Ahah, I guess I'm not appreciated."
"That bOo was an unintentional ghost pun."
"."
Jeremy casually made his way outta there, leaving these two beans to converse.
"Oh dang, Jeremy left? I guess we just got Ghosted."
"Aight Imma head out too—"
"No doNt lEavE mE!"
"End the puns then." Micheal crosses his arms.
"Your lucky I hit a Dead end."
"I'm out."
He headed for the door, Christine whEEZED-
"WaiT nO! TakE my boaRd wiTh yoU!"
"nO! I will laTer!"
"NnnnOOOO-"
"YEsS!"
Insert demonic screeching from upstairs as Micheal went downstairs.