Chapter 1

The rain was pouring hard today and it was hard to see where I was going. I scurried along the pavement like I was just another rat in this huge world. I was getting drenched to the bone as my umbrella wasn't doing much to keep out the storm.There were a million other people trying to get to work that which made me feel even more insufficient. i kinda always hoped id be more than a office worker for extdek, nobody's even heard of it but thay act like their bigger than Microsoft and apple combined. I expecting to be fired today. After how much I stuffed up yesterday I'd be lucky if my key still works. As I approached the building I saw my boss yelling at some camera men while two others held him back and his councillor was trying to calm him down. It was something about giving them bad publicity, it was pretty serious as someone was already calling triple zero preparing for an ambulance to come and most people were backing away. It was then when he spotted me. I felt like I had turned to stone, his allagater eyes had turned as red as they could go I was so petrified that when I tried to move I just fell over, wait no that was probably the bullet that shot me straight in the lungs......

My vision and hearing has been blurred and all I can make out is a couple if sirens and flashing lights. Where am I?