Chapter 5

The phone rings once, then twice and it's about to ring a third time when the line finally goes through.

"Tae I'm at work right now, I can't speak." Jimin whispers through the phone in a hurried voice.

Taehyung rolls his eyes even though the blonde can't see him. "I know, just read the group chat . Bye." Taehyung hangs up before Jimin can complain.

He had already called Hoseok a few minutes ago to ask that he does the same thing. Taehyung wanted both of them to answer the messages quickly, he was dying to have both friends just tell him yes as soon as possible when he asks them to join him at the bowling alley the next weekend.

Kim Taehyung [10:13am]

I'm gonna ask something and

both of you are gonna agree to

it because you love me, okay?

He sends the message to the group chat he has with Jimin and Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok [10:13am]

Of course Taetae

Kim Taehyung [10:14am]

Do you guys wanna go bowling

with me, Yoongi hyung, his brother

and his friends on saturday?

Jung Hoseok [10:14am]

I kinda had something planned already...

Kim Taehyung [10:15am]

Hyung, I said you can't say no.

Don't you love me?

You're going to meet Yoongi if you go...

Taehyung pouts at his phone in real life, as if Hobi would see it from where he is. Hoseok has a soft spot for Taehyung's puppy eyes.

Jung Hoseok [10:16am]

Fine... I'll go

Kim Taehyung [10:17am]

Yey! Thanks hyung.

Jimin, hbu?

Taehyung awaits for an answer from his friend. Not that it matters anyway, Jimin is going even if Taehyung has to personally carry him to the venue.

Park Jimin [10:19am]

Seriously Tae, couldn't you wait

until I got home to ask?

My boss almost caught me on the

phone thanks to you.

Taehyung bites guiltily on his lower lip as he reads the message. Truth is, he could wait. However, the brunette is too anxious to not be assured right this moment that both his friends are going. He even thought about waking Jimin up the night before, after he came back from his date, and ask the blonde if he could go, but he knew the other was probably tired, so he went against that idea. Jimin would curse him out if he went through with it.

Kim Taehyung [10:20am]

Sorry chim.

But will you go?

Park Jimin [10:21am]

*sighs*

It's not like I can say no,

you're gonna drag me either way.

Now bye, I gtg.

Taehyung smiles down at his phone, Jimin knows him very well. He sighs in relief, less nervous now that he knows both his friends can make it. He's excited for Yoongi to meet them, they are going to become great friends too. He hopes Yoongi's friends are nice too, but, considering Yoongi is the nicest person Taehyung knows, he doubts he would surround himself with people who aren't at least decent human beings. It's going to be a great weekend.