A single moment with you

When Ace and 2D returned from the beach it was already late and everyone was asleep they quietly looked at each other across the hall as they walked towards their bedrooms. They stalled for neither of them wanted the night to end yet, who says it has to end now and why? it didn't have to if they didn't want to. Ace was thinking hard and he couldn't help but try to say something as the words formed from his lips.

"I had a great time and I hope I was able to put your mind at ease."

2D smiled at him the moment he spoke he hasn't done anything like this in a while Murdoc never took him out places and he never showed him off it's something that 2D was already used to but he was grateful that Ace was a good friend he honestly didn't have to but 2D could tell that Ace really did care for him a lot and 2D did too.

"It was fun." He manages to say quietly.

Ace nodded as he smiled at him back he could tell it was starting to feel awkward with the few little words they spoke so he opened the door to his bedroom slowly and bid 2D goodnight. 2D nodded as they stared at each other for a long time before disappearing into their bedrooms. 2D sat on his bed slowly as he thought about what Ace had said earlier at the beach about Murdoc he wasn't even sure if he was right but he sure had questioned it before.

Ace was getting ready to shower but he figured he wanted to say something to 2D before he went to bed so after a while of contemplation he headed over towards the bathroom and showered. He took about twenty minutes and got out and to his surprise, 2D was still awake he had a large shirt that reeked of Murdoc and black shorts that curved into the small of his nice ass. Ace smiled up at him with just a black towel around his waist he was wet and his long hair was hanging on his face making it really hard to see his eyes again. 2D smiled the moment he saw him and slowly wondered his eyes down Ace's distracting body he was fit with abs, nice strong arms with biceps that curved like symmetrical mountains. 2D was flustered but he held his composure. He squirmed a little inside. He didn't expect to see Ace in that state he never had before so this was just a surprise to him, he could see his beautiful green skin, wet and scattered with freckles like constellations.

"A-Ace hey." Ace smiled at him as he began to speak, "Heya, I'm sorry to bother ya Dee I just wondered since the album is pretty much wrapped up including filming for the music videos I was kinda wondering if you'd like to hang out again tomorrow, you see it was really fun hanging with you today, I think the most fun I've had in a while but it's okay if you have other plans I ah, understand." Ace had the most hopeful eyes when he finally shifted his face to where 2D could finally see them.

"Yeah, how about Malibu tomorrow?" Ace smiled at him and nodded. "I haven't been to Malibu yet, that sounds great." 2D looked at him and nodded. "Me neither I guess there's a first time for everything." Ace nodded as well as he shifted his eyes to 2D taking his beautiful essence in. "Then it's settled." He whispers to him as he says his good nights once more heading towards his bedroom until 2D followed him down the hall and in hesitation hugged him from behind. It was a total shock to the both of them but 2D didn't let go.

"Dee, are you okay?"
"Y-yeah, I just don't want you to go, Just yet..."

Ace could feel 2D's soft skin touching his it was the first embrace he ever felt that was too close to him. 2D's skin against his. His hands on his chest and lower abandonen. Everything just felt right and he felt guilty for it.

"D-D I don't want your shirt to get wait you can catch a cold." He turns around slowly parting from him but he kicked himself for it in the end. "D-do you want to watch a film?"

"Y-yeah."He whispers as he looks at him slowly.
"Night of the living dead..."