[ 💔 ] - Chapter Three

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

"Everything's fine now! Why? Because I am here!"

The iconic motto that everyone felt so happy to hear continued to live on even after almost a decade since All Might died. The new Symbol of Peace adopted those words from him, giving hope to troubled citizens for generations to come.

As the green hero stepped into action and jumped down from a building to tackle a fifteen feet tall alien-looking villain from below, Creati guided all of the panicked citizens towards a safe place where no one would harm them. Despite the chaos of the entire situation, she managed to calm everyone with her grace. She was reassuring and kind with no panic displayed on her angelic visage.

"About time you fuckin' showed up, Deku!" yelled a deep voice from afar, but of course loud enough for everyone to hear. From another building's window, Ground Zero jumped out and propped his arms behind himself, emitting explosions to fly through the sky. At that moment was another villain, a smaller looking alien who was trying to get on his tail yet wasn't fortunate enough to survive powerful explosions that blasted into their face. Slimy neon pink blood shed, and the number two hero cringed at the little bits of slime that splattered on his arms and back as he fled the scene.

Meanwhile, Deku already dealt with his own opponent, sending the tall creature into the ground with just a flick of his finger. "Sorry, I was — ah." Akin to his friendly rival, the six feet tall man also got covered in slime blood, however it coated his hero costume almost entirely along with the city environment around him. It wasn't a good feeling, honestly. It had a vomit-like texture to it.

Shoto came into the slowly dying down commotion not long after, seemingly covered in the neon liquid too. He looked annoyed to have his arms covered by it, and by shaking them off his arms like a wet puppy, it only further proved his disgust.

"Hey, Deku." The number three hero casually greeted his longtime friend, standing outside the puddle of slime. He was looking around in case there were anymore work that had to be done.

"Shoto! Nice to see you," chirped the cheerful Symbol of Peace as he strode through the pink highlighter hued mush. "You look great today."

"Great? Heh, more like shit."

The two men turned their attention over to an explosive hero who chimed into their conversation, his usual arrogant smirk shown on his lips. They stood before him, one rolling his eyes and the other now trying to find his wife with his emotionless gaze.

"Don't think you're so cool just because you got the least slime on you, Kacchan."

"But I am."

"I doubt that."

"Shut your fucking mouth, Broccoli. Anyway, what made you come here so late that you only got to defeat one villain while Creati, Shoto, and I were out here slaughtering alien ass again?"

"I was at a fan meet... I got news late."

"Wasting your time, then."

Finally, a ravenette woman approached the top three heroes after bringing the crowds of citizens to safety, where they went home afterwards. She was smiling, summoning a handkerchief from her arm to wipe slime off her husband's strong arms. "Time spent with a fan is never wasted, Ground Zero."

Now it was the ash blond's turn to roll his eyes, wiping pink off himself while Deku did, too. "Whatever. The cops and ambulances are here, now. Anyone wanna have some chitter-chatter with those pesky fucks? Not it."

"Childish, lazy bastard," Deku muttered under his breath, sending a passive aggressive smile to his rival before turning away. "I'll talk with them."

Then Shoto, who was silent for the majority of the conversation, spoke up against him. "You got here last. Ground Zero was here first... but because he is indeed a childish, lazy bastard, I'll fill them in on what happened."

"You two wanna repeat that?" The violent hedgehog sent daggers at them, to which Creati laughed nervously and intervened.

"Boys, please. Thank you, Shoto," she leaned up and pecked the heterochromatic on his cheek. He smiled softly. "How about we all go to Yuga's agency after this? We called this morning. He said he was lonely lately and wanted some company."

While the ash blond scoffed and looked away, the green hero sent a smile towards the elegant woman, nodding in agreement. "Haven't seen him in a while! I would love to catch up with him... I bet he's living his best life even without us."

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═

A large building stood at the corner of a city block. It was purple, with countless of windows and a unique, somehow literally sparkling, architecture. It would look like a four-point star if it was viewed from above. At the outside entrance of the agency there was a large sign above the doors that silhouetted Can't Stop Twinkling's head in white, and inside the head were big, bold black words in cursive font, Eternal Twinkling Agency.

"...This extra motherfucker."

Shoto and Deku nodded in agreement to Ground Zero's reaction as Creati stepped forward after her own moment of dumbfounded silence. She had no place to comment, for her own agency was exaggeratively extraordinary itself. Back in UA years ago, her dorm room was even transformed into something that screamed "rich kid". Not to mention it shouldn't be a surprise Can't Stop Twinkling would have such a fancy agency like this.

"Ouh? Ooh la la, is that who I think it is? It is, it is, after eight years! C'est mon amis! Bonjour!" suddenly howled a familiar voice from inside the luxurious building.

The four pro heroes' eyes squinted as the doors began to shine like diamonds and open on their own. It was like they were in the front row seats of a concert, and out came a celebrity. Standing before them was a flamboyant figure, his arms on his hips and strutting towards them with confidential elegance. As he got closer, the white shines that graced his presence seemed to have dimmed until they finally stopped shining. The man stood there as if he outshone all of those lights, smiling with perfection.

Deku grinned upon clearly and finally seeing his old classmate.

"Can't Stop Twinkling. You look amazing!"

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

Last edited: n/a.
Word Count: 1100 words.

a/n: Sorry for using Todomomo as a side ship. They're my hetero OTP— 🥺😭❤️ Don't @ me pls LOL
I'm not gonna shove their relationship into your faces though so don't worry about that!