0.07

It's been a couple months of the two knowing each other and they were both starting to catch feeling for each other. He knew that he should ask her to be his girlfriend he has never felt this way about anyone else before.He knows she not a model, singer or even an actress and he likes her for that she's different. He texted her asking to hang out because she's been very busy with studying so she could graduate and he wanted to do something special for her tonight. Of course she said yes she was missing being around him 24/7.

Harry decided to pick her up and take her out to dinner. She walked off campus in a black satin dress that hugged her body in the best places.

"Y-you look amazing Sienna." he told the blonde girl sitting in his passenger seat.

"Thank you and you look handsome yourself." she told his blushing not trying to hide it because she knew he would make her look right at him so he could see the blush.

After a few minutes pass they arrived at the fancy restaurant. She felt super out of place with where they were but she was going to let go and try to have fun. While his mind was running crazy thoughts.

"Hey Sienna."

"Hi Harry."

"I know that we haven't known each other for that long but it has felt like years and I was wondering if you'd do me the honors of being my girlfriend." He told her worried about what she would say next.

"Of course I'd love to do the honors of being your girlfriend." She told him smiling that he finally asked her.She watched harry let out the breathe that he was holding in while she answered his question. she reached over the table and grabbed his hand and did what he normally does for her.

Soon they both ate their dinners and she went back to his apartment, she needed this break and even Harry knew she was running herself down and overworking.

"Hey how's the album going bubs, I'm sorry I haven't been around studying has got the best of me." she said feeling guilty for not being there for him though this process.

"It's good I think the release date will be sometime around next month. Stop apologizing you were studying so that you could pass, I have you now that's all that matters ok."

"Okay and maybe do you wanna come with me next month to North Carolina, I don't wanna leave you here when I'll be free and you could meet my family." 

"Of course, why wouldn't I wanna come with you love and when I go back to London you could come with me if you are free too."

"I would love to I've never been to London before and I wanna meet Anne and Gemma."

"Come with me." Harry pulled her up from his couch and threw a tee shirt and her knowing that dress must be uncomfortable.

"Thank you, Harry."

"Anytime Love." he let her go change before they just decided to relax for the rest of the night.

They two just enjoyed being near each other because they didn't hangout at all for two weeks. Soon Sienna fell asleep on his chest and he notice and kissed her forehead, happy that she finally got some sort of sleep since he could tell when she didn't get much sleep.