ch02

"Dad." Momo greeted after she picked up the call.

"You're back." A deep voice was heard from the other end of the call. It wasn't scary at all, instead, it was warm and comforting. The voice of a father who truly loved their child. "I am." Momo answered and puffed her bangs, blowing them to the side while she sat down on the side on the bed. "We missed you, dear." A feminine voice shouted from a distance to the phone. In turn, Momo's father chuckled adorably.

"What's your plan, sweetie?" The father inquired. Momo was speechless for a few moments. A plan. She truthfully didn't have one, but she did have one endgame. An endgame she wouldn't give up. "Dad, what do you think about marriage?"

.

.

.

.

.

The sky was cloudy, but a bit of sunshine still shone through. Dahyun was walking along a quiet street. She was smiling joyfully, almost skipping childishly. She reached an intersection, halting in front of a pedestrian line, when her phone chimed.

 She reached an intersection, halting in front of a pedestrian line, when her phone chimed

As if Dahyun couldn't get any happier, a toothy grin formed on her lips. As much as she wanted to enjoy at how adorable her girlfriend was, the stoplight dinged to imply that pedestrians were free to cross the road. Putting her phone away, she jogged across to the other side of the street. Her sneakers hit the pavement with excitement step after step.

After less than a minute of jogging, she finally stopped in front of a small, cozy café. The lights were off and a "closed" sign was propped up against the glass door. Looking up, she read the sign perked on top of the café. JYBeans. (A/N I am so sorry I couldn't think of aNYTHING ELSE I KnOW IT'S A BAD PUN)

On the far right side of the café, a small path blocked by a black steel gate could be seen. After staring into the café's windows for a few seconds, Dahyun headed to the gate while she rummaged through her bag.

"Ah... I think I forgot it." Dahyun groaned, spacing out while thinking. When an idea came about, she took out her phone.

 When an idea came about, she took out her phone