A Night Out in Crawley

Chapter one:

Louise was no stranger to a hard life. After her mother's passing in 1999 she knew she had to fend for herself with nothing more than what her mum had left behind for her. A few thousand pounds and an old banger of a car she didn't even know how to drive. She left the city of Newton Heath and set off to Crawley in search of a fresh start the same day as her mother's funeral.

After moving, a string of dead end jobs trailed as she then stumbled upon the club. It was a last resort to keep her new ratty apartment, "Please if you don't mind could you look at my resume? I'm a talented dancer-" The twenty two year old begged as she smudged her eyeliner in attempt of trying not to cry.

"I don't need to look at it Miss, you're a pretty young thing we need more like you to draw into this hell hole." The manager exclaimed whilst huffing on a cigar, holding Saki's chin up. It was the only way to support herself financially, that's how she found herself in the dimly lit lounge of a gentlemen's club, adored by lingering intoxicated men in her skimpiest outfit and ready to put on a show to pay her rent for the week.

As Saki sashayed along the stage, she could feel the gaze of the audience on her. By now she was used to performing in front of the many crowds of men, but it has never gotten less uncomfortable. When it came time for her break, she stepped off the stage and made her way towards the back of the club.

She sat down, fixing her skimpy red lingerie and taking a sip from her amaretto, a group of rowdy men approached her, "Hey there beautiful", one of them slurred, "how about a little private show for us yeah?".

"I'm sorry, but that's not what I do. I'm just here as a dancer on the main stage." Saki responded with a soft smile. "My friend Shimmer over there could give you a private dance". She pointed over to her coworker, she had deep red hair with blonde streaks, her real name was Asami.

The group didn't take the hint and persisted, "come on baby, it'll be worth your while". The group begged and continued to keep walking away as she ignored them. The night went on and Saki continued to dance through the night.

"Hey Saki, some guys wanted to see you specifically they are in one of the VIP rooms," Asami yelled over to the brown haired girl as she jumped at Asami's words. 'Oh no.. ' she thought to herself.

Saki took a deep breath as she stepped into the VIP room of the strip club she worked at. She had been told that a group of wealthy men had asked to see her, and she knew that she had to put on a good show if she wanted to make a good impression. She had a feeling it was the men she encountered when she was on her break.

As she entered the room, she noticed the group of well-dressed men sitting around a table, drinking and smoking cigars. They turned to look at her as she entered, and she saw the interest in their eyes.

"Hello..." Saki whispered seductively trying to hide the fear she felt within. She wasn't supposed to take private dances, but she didn't have much of a choice.

The group of wealthy men turned to look at her, their gazes immediately drawn to her long, brown hair and petite figure. "Hello there, love," one of them said, a smug smile on his face. "Don't be nervous, we don't bite."

Saki forced a smile, trying to hide the discomfort she felt inside. "I hope not, what did you need, anything?"

The men exchanged glances, and it was clear they were interested in her. "Well, for starters, why don't you come sit with us for a bit? We'd love to get to know you a little better since you were ignoring us earlier...".

The men chuckled at Saki's feigned confidence and continued to make advances towards her. "You're a pretty one, aren't you?" one of the men slurred, the alcohol already starting to take its toll. Saki put on a smile and tried to ignore the lump in her throat, knowing that she had to keep up the act in order to earn a living.