~28~

Author's note:
Hola peeps! I am back with the last chapter of Scarlet Red. I  don't know how to say this but I feel really sad that this is over. This is one of the most memorable works I have ever written. And thank you to all the precious readers. This is the last part but an epilogue will be coming soon. Though it's partially complete without the epilogue, I am marking this as completed. The epilogue will be posted after some time, maybe in a week or two. Cool then, Happy reading now!!

***°***

Jimin's Pov

"Boy, will you stop that acting now?", Minho Hyung patted my shoulder and I opened my eyes. Yuri was shocked to see me alive and so did that bastard. I smirked at the bastard who was knocked down by the police now.

"Jimin", Yuri hugged me and I smiled. I feel bad that I can't hug her back.

"You are alive", she exclaimed putting her hand at my heart which isn't even bleeding a bit. Minho Hyung looked at me and smiled.

"Bulletproof Jacket?", she looked at me and I nodded.

"Minho Hyung, why are you giving this to me?", I asked him as he forwarded me the bulletproof vest. He put in on my hands and sighed.

"You are dealing with one of the largest illegal trade heads. Do you think he would leave you unharmed after he gets to know?", he asked and I nodded since it's true. By the time the cops get orders, it will take at least a minute for them to barge inside the building. I agreed and wore it on me.

I was really scared when he pointed the gun at my head first and finally got relieved when he pointed at the chest. I am really lucky today.

"Could you please remove these ties from me first?", I asked feeling a bit uneasy and Yuri pulled out of the hug. I looked at Eun Ae and she smiled. I feel so happy that I am able to save them. Minho hyung and Yuri helped me with the ropes. As soon as I was freed and got up, Yuri hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulders.

"I am so sorry for worrying you", I brushed her hairs and she just tightened her hug.

"I thought I lost you", she spoke whilst her sobs. I know it would be really scary for her since she doesn't know the plan. She pulled out of the hug and cupped my cheeks. She traced her fingers along the fresh wounds and I yelped in pain.

"Ouch"

"I am so sorry, I am so sorry. Is it paining?", she got worried and I shook my head in negation. I smiled and noticed the fear and anxiety in her eyes. I cupped her face and wiped the tears which were still flowing from her eyes. Yuri never cried like this and the fact that she is crying like this because of the thought of losing me is making me feel so loved.

"I am fine Yuri ah. Nothing happened to me. I am all fine and breathing. See.", I spoke and she nodded taking small sniffs. We were disturbed as Minho Hyung cleared his throat. And then I realised, everyone are staring at us.

I looked at that bastard who is kneeling down, handcuffed and the police beside him holding his sides of the shoulders. He was spitting fires through his eyes. The time I was shot, he laughed like a buffoon while Yuri was crying pathetically.

And then the police barged in along with Minho hyung. The police covered the whole building leaving no way to escape. All the workers were caught and are handcuffed. It took time for the girls around here to understand what was going on.