taennie ; 8 letters

the cold wind hits, making jennie shiver. as she stoods there, staring at her lovers grave.

she regretted everything she's done towards him, lying to him, verbally hurting him, cheating on him, and breaking his precious heart.

salty tears streamed down her face, as it begins to drizzle. meaning it was raining, the rain soon got stronger. but jennie didn't care, she hates herself for being a terrible girlfriend towards taehyung, her lover.

they used to be a happy couple, but what happened now?

taehyung unfortunately passed away when he cutted his wrist, which he lost alot of blood. he was dead on arrival, making things more painful.

when his parents found out that jennie was the reason, they hated her for that. taehyung's parents used to love her so much, to the fact that they think she's their daughter.

everyone she was close with, began hating her or becoming distant towards her ever since taehyung passed away.

but there were 8 letters, which had a big meaning behind it.

she hasn't said those 8 letters towards taehyung for awhile.

and those 8 letters were, i love you.

'i love you, kim taehyung.' jennie thought, as she began crying infront of his grave.

---

im sorry if it was short :^(