liskook ; on purpose 🔞

warning; this chapter contains rough sex, anal sex, and the use of vibrators. if you are uncomfortable with this sort of topic, you may skip this chapter.

"bye kookie~" lisa kissed jungkook's cheek.

"where are you going lili?" jungkook asked, as lisa turns her head to his direction.

"oh, i'll be going to the mall with some friends." lisa replied, before leaving the house.

hope she's gonna be safe.. jungkook thought.

---

lisa and jennie were waiting for the others to finished ordering, when lisa felt horny and her underwear slowly getting soaking wet.

jennie notices lisa biting her bottom lip constantly, finding out that her buddy is horny.

"have you and jungkook have sex before?" jennie asked.

"yeah, but it was only because he was mad at me" lisa replied, quietly moaning afterwards, rubbing her thighs together.

"why did you become horny all of a sudden?" jennie raised an eyebrow.

"i-i think its because.. i'm imagining him fucking me jen.." lisa replied, softly mewling.

"oh!.. i have just the right idea.." lisa suddenly smirks.

"oh boy."

---

"soo, you're telling us that you suddenly became horny cause you imagine jungkook fucking you?" rosie questions, biting a piece of her salad afterwards.

"yeah, and i know how he can fuck me.." lisa looked at bambam.

"aw c'mon, why me?!" bambam groaned.

"well, you're the closest boy i know." lisa spoke, receiving a sigh from bambam.

"fine, but if he beats my ass i won't buy you snacks anymore." bambam warned, making lisa cheekly nod.

"wait, so when are you gonna do it?" jisoo asked.

"now, because i know that he's bodyguards are keeping an eye on me everytime i go somewhere without him beside me." lisa explained, as she felt something wet drip down her leg.

holy fuck, i am really horny.

---

as they were exploring the mall, lisa turns to her left and sees two guys secretly spying on her. she knew that it was the right time, so she clings onto bambam.

"just, stick with the plan bams." lisa whispered, making bambam nod and go with it.

one of the guards called jungkook.

"sir, ms. lisa is clinging onto someone and its not a girl." the bodyguard spoke.

"what do you mean? i thought she goes out with only her girl bestfriends?" jungkook questions.

"well, she's with a guy friend as well. and, she's clinging onto him really tightly." the bodyguard explained.

jungkook gritted his teeth, but he calmed down a bit since it might just be a relative.

"oh uhm okay, just keep secretly spying on her." and with that, jungkook ends the call.

the five bestfriends soon arrive at a arcade, and as you expected they went inside the arcade. with lisa still clinging onto bambam, which was getting a bit awkward.

as they were exploring, lisa's eyes were glued onto a claw machine. which bambam noticed since she stopped her tracks, "you three have some fun, lisa wants to play this."