taennie (🔞)

[ANOTHER SMUT-]

SK high, a well known school for its smart and talented students, but is also known for its scandals. from drugs to students having sex, the school was pretty much known for being problematic. but despite that, a lot of parents wanted their children to be enrolled there. despite how expensive the tuition fee is.

now, jennie was no exception. she's beautiful, smart, talented, but also pretty scandalous. she'd have sex with almost anyone she's interested in, in or outside of school. and surprisingly, she hasn't been caught. i mean, she had sex with a teacher just for her grades in math would be high.

but despite fucking almost everyone in her grade, there's someone in particular who she fucks every week if possible. kim taehyung, now he wasn't smart but he sure is hot as fuck. only reason why he's in SK high, was mainly because his family bribed the school with tons of money.

the two became, friends with benefits, after taehyung kept paying jennie, after jennie gave him a blowjob once. the two are known to be notoriously horny, but even though the two would have sex every week, surprisingly no romantic feelings spark.

°°°

jennie moans as she felt her orgasm echoed the bathroom, a girl just ate her pussy out before class started and oh boy jennie enjoyed it. jennie pants, as the girl, who ate jennie out, buttons her blouse again.

"soo.. will we see eachother again?" the girl asked, making jennie chuckle.

"even though you ate my pussy good and sucked my breasts good, no. its my choice if i want to see you again." jennie coldly said, making the girl sigh and leave the bathroom.

jennie yawns, putting on her underwear and buttoning her blouse again, before leaving the bathroom. walking her way to her first class, with hips swaying. almost everyone in her grade would stare at jennie, either in awe, lust, or envy. jennie didn't give a fuck to whoever likes her or not, if they eat her pussy good and pay her huge amounts of money or drugs, she'll like you.

now a big question you probably have in mind right now, "where are her parents?". they mostly don't give a fuck, especially that they'd have business trips a lot. so, this made jennie a brat growing up.

jennie enters the classroom, sitting down on an empty chair, placing her things down. a good timing as well, since their professor just arrived to the classroom.

he began his lesson, which made jennie extremely bored already. she looks down, and plays with a pencil. when suddenly, a thought of her and taehyung fucking relentlessly enters through her mind. she bits her bottom lip and slowly rubs her thighs together, creating friction into her pussy. she gulps, as she sees the imagery of taehyung fucking her from behind, cursing out her name.

jennie needed taehyung. she felt her toes curl, feeling wetness on her underwear. she looks at the clock, lunch time isn't near yet, and jennie was feeling warm already.

"ahh fuck, come on time. go quicker, i cant fucking take it any longer" jennie thought, glancing at the clock.

after it felt like forever, the bell rung. jennie made her way out of the room, walking in such a fast pace as she was looking for taehyung.

thankfully, she saw him with his friend group. she then approached their table, "hey guys, could i, talk to taehyung?"

she pulls taehyung out of his seat, dragging him into an empty classroom.

once they were in the classroom, jennie locks the room as taehyung leans against the wall.

"so, you want to have sex?" taehyung asked.

"isn't it obvious?" jennie raised an eyebrow, pulling down her underwear and throwing it aside.

"alright then, i'll pay you money later , like usual." taehyung said, peeling off his clothes.

soon, the two were naked, jennie pulls taehyung into a hungry and lustful kiss. it was pretty evident to taehyung that, jennie was very horny. jennie jumps and wraps her legs around taehyung, as he places her onto a table.

taehyung makes his way to jennie's neck, then to her plump breasts. he sucked jennie's nipples, her nipples erected in an instant. jennie lets out small moans, as her nipples are very sensitive. taehyung places jennie's legs onto his shoulders, leaning in as jennie felt his breathe tickle her wet and swollen pussy.

jennie's toes curled, as taehyung was kissing her inne thighs, obviously teasing jennie. he then gave in, which made jennie's back arch. jennie places her hands onto taehyung's hair, gripping it as she kept moaning.

jennie wouldn't give a fuck, if she made a huge noise. as long as she's getting fucked, it was all that mattered to her.

"mmpphh!.. taehyung!.." jennie moaned, as she felt her body jerking up. taehyung went faster, feeling liquid enters his mouth.

he pulls away, his lips glistening from jennie's cum. he then gets his pants and finds a condom, when he does, he throws his pants aside and opens the foil, pulling out the banana flavored condom and placing it onto his dick.

jennie spreads opens her legs even more wider, gasping as taehyung entered his dick into her pussy. immediately taehyung begins to thrust, as jennie moans in sweet pleasure.

jennie wraps her legs around taehyung's waist, to give him a more comfortable position to work with. taehyung rests his hands onto jennie's breasts, playing with her nipples as he grunts. the bell rung, but the two didn't give two fucks, since, they're literally fucking eachother right now.

"taehyung!.. nghh.." jennie desperately moans, shutting her eyes out in the overwhelming pleasure she's experiencing.

taehyung went faster and rougher, which what made jennie moan even louder. jennie's breasts began to bounce up and down in sync, taehyung held onto jennie's hips, continuing to go faster.

jennie leans her head back, she hasn't had sex this good in awhile. taehyung is the only guy who, genuinely would make her beg to continue.

slapping sounds began to echo, along with jennie's lustful moans. sweat began to drip down onto their bodies, jennie felt her body jerk up once again.

jennie's orgasm and taehyung's grunts echoed the whole room, as they both came at the same time. before cleaning themselves up, they obviously rested for a bit.

taehyung pulls out and removes the condom, throwing it onto the trash as he puts on his uniform. jennie got off the table, and proceeded to wear her uniform. lately, taehyung has been thinking of hanging out with jennie, outside of them being friends with benefits.

as jennie was finished changing, taehyung offers her his jacket. jennie looked at him in confusion, "you sure your professor won't scold you?"

"no, i don't really attend his classes anyways" taehyung said, jennie puts on the jacket.

"do you, want to hangout at the rooftop?" taehyung asked, making jennie smile a bit.

"for us to have sex orr.."

"not everything has to be about sex jennie, just.. wanted to hangout with you. that's all." taehyung said, feeling his cheeks feel warm.

i lied about the part where there weren't romantic feelings between the two, there is now.

"well, sure then." jennie accepts, smiling as the two went out of the empty classroom. acting like they weren't late for their classes, but they didn't care.