Chapter 35: Death Awaits You.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Chapter 35: Death Awaits You.

Callie pov:

Everyone was rushing around, it was quite a scene.

Some ran with potions in their hands, others ran with torches.

They were trying to figure out what would kill Wesley.

Wesley... crazy crazy Wesley.

The pack house was packed... no pun intended... maybe a little bit intended.

People appeared in front of me and would disappear, and to be honest, I don't know what their purpose is in life.

I rolled my eyes and went to find someone I know.

I spotted Vito and I waved at him.

"My favorite vampire sidekick!"

He gasped, "favorite? I'm the only one!"

"Right," I nodded my head, "how many hours left till the supernatural meeting?"

"Don't you mean," he motioned cutting his neck, "of Wesley"

I slapped the back of his head, "shh! Idiot!"

He pouted, "I'm the master of the strongest vampires, you can't call me an idiot."

I shook my head and grabbed his arm to pull him to a room.

"You shouldn't mention that!"

"Really? The whole thing is pretty obvious!"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Everyone in your pack is talking about killing him and if there was a mole then obviously they wouldn't wait for the time to come. They'll just bam randomly attack us!"

I thought about it and widened my eyes, "shit! We need to work faster!"

"No shit Sherlock," he rolled his eyes.

'Is the potion ready?' I asked in the mindlink.

'It's somewhat ready, we just need-' he was cut off as I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

'A member has passed! I think it was-' another sharp pain was felt in my chest.

'Xavier!' I yelled through the mindlink.

"You're not gonna find him," someone said from behind me.

I turned around and no one was there.

"Who-"

"Me," someone fanned their breath on my shoulder.

I turned around and no one was there.

"Oh curse me for having powers as equal as yours!"

A familiar person stood in front of me, but I couldn't seem to point out who they are.

"It's me! Toby! I grew up!" He smirked evilly.

"You can't grow up overnight."

"Not when you're me! You grow up like this," he snapped his fingers.

He fell down to the ground and held his chest, he gasped for breath and closed his eyes.