An Unknown Number 📳

Thanks a lot my lovely audience. You enjoyed my story and wanted me to write again that too after years. Lots of Love💞

Enjoy Reading !!

After spending whole day in Wulaba . Everyone headed towards their home. Mayank , Minty and Anamika were in one car and rest of them were in another.

Mayank after dropping Minty at her residence headed towards Anamika's house . It was almost 2am when they reach at her place .

Mayank : Bye Miku take care

Anamika : you are not going anywhere

Mayank : But Miku!!

Anamika : bhot raat ho gyi h aur thakaan ki wjeh se  tumari ankhe bhi bhari lgri h drive nhi kr paaoge tou  aaj raat yahi ruk jaao kl subha chle jaana.

Mayank : Are you sure ?? Tumari tabiyt tou thik h ? (He said while touching  her forehead) . Tume kbse itni chinta hone lagi meri ?

Anamika : ghr chlo idiot stop overreacting (she said while pulling is ears).

(He stayed in Rajput Mansion at night)

(At morning in OM )

Shivaay was too busy in his laptop. (He got a call from an unknowm number. He cut the call and got busy again. It happened twice and third time he picked up the call).

(He heard a female voice)

Girl : I wanna meet you Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay (angrily said )  : Who are you ?

Girl : ye sab baat hum mil kr kr skte hai.

Shivaay (in full rage) : listen Shivaay Singh Oberoi ka time bhot kimti h. Mere  paas anjaan logo se baat krne ka aur milne ka tym nhi h.
(Out of anger he was about to throw his phone).

Girl : ANIKAA!!!

(His heart skipped a bit hearing the word Anika. A tear dropped down from his eyes. He composed himself and hold his phone tightly )

Shivaay : Anika , kaha h meri Anika ? Kesi h?  Tum kon ho ? Hello hello are you there ? Say something where's my Anika ?
  (The call was already over from the other side)

(Shivaay repeatedly redialed the number many times but no one was picking up the call , he threw his mobile out of anger and started breaking everything in his room. He got too anxious,  OmRu and Gauri stormed into his room. Shivaay was lying in the floor, his eyes were full of tears.  He got too many cuts in his hands. OmRu and Gauri  were shocked seeing their brother in that condition. Brothers picked up Shivaay and took him into his bed. Gauri did the first aid while OmRu were continuosly shouting Shivaay's name but he wasn't responding. He was crying and blabbering just one word Anika and after sometime he felt asleep in his brother's arms. OmRu were concerned regarding Shivaay. They too slept beside him).

So that's it for today guys , it's a bit short chapter but i'll upload next chappy  soon. Hope guys enjoyed it.🤗😕