Unique Creature (Fundy and Others)

More Willow content 👀

If you don't know who Willow is, Willow is a little fox that Fundy has, and he best boy

He's from my other MC book Creature so go check that out lmao

Also y'all want Dreamnoblade stuff again? Give meh ideas lol and maybe more ship ideas haha cuz I wanna write more than just Dreamnoblade lol

(Every friend of Fundy is Willow's friend, and when friends get upset, Willow is there to help. Here are some incidents where Willow is best fox)

..........

The Kids are Fighting Again!

"Why can't he just, you know get me! Ugh!" Tommy kicked a few pebbles on the ground.

Tommy and Tubbo had a fight again, a very dumb one, but it was dumb enough to piss both of them off their minds. Now, Tommy was on his own, complaining and whining about everything.

Willow was sitting on the ground, just listening to what Tommy was saying. Willow, was a special one. It even surprise Fundy that the fox understood what the man was saying.

Tommy sighed, he was out of energy to shout in anger. He sat in the grass beside Willow, and stared at the view. It was quiet for a few moments.

"Oh Willow." Tommy suddenly said. He began scratching Willow on the head. "What should I do? Pretty sure Tubbo is still pissed off."

A bee flew past by.

"You reckon I should give him a bee?" Tommy didn't expect any response from the fox, he was very surprise that Willow clearly shook his head in no.

"Oh, uhhh." Tommy awkwardly replied. "Yeah, Tubbo has thousands of bees in his base, probably not thousands but just five of them. No, ten, twenty?"

Willow nudged Tommy by the shoulder. The fox looked towards the great wall of L'manberg, telling Tommy that he should head back and just apologize.

"Ummm." Tommy thought for a few seconds. "Do I really have to?"

Willow rolled his eyes and nodded. For an animal, Willow really has some attitude.

"Well you better pack your sass in a bag, mister." Tommy joked. He looked back at L'manberg. "Yeah, maybe I should apologize, I was the one that started the whole fight after all."

And with that, Tommy and the small fox came walking home.

.........

Technical difficulties

"I give up!" George slammed his head on the Command Block.

He was fixing some codes, and these codes are really hard to fix. What makes it worse was he wasn't in a good mood, and he wasn't having a good day. Every bit of distraction can make George turn into hulk.

He mumbled something about coding and slowly put his head up. The next thing George knew, Willow was there.

"Oh, hey Willow." George tiredly said.

Willow jumped down from the Command Block and beside George. Willow tilted his head, probably asking George if he was doing okay.

"I'm just having a bad day that's all." George was now talking to a fox, wow. "Just live me alone and let me die, but who cares I'm just going to respawn anyways soooo."

Willow walked away from George. He guessed that Willow was tired of his poop and just wanted some peace from his rants. George sighed and continued on trying to fix on some codes.

A few minutes later, Willow came back with a basket in his mouth, filled with bread and some strawberry jam.

George was, obviously surprised by this.

"What the, Willow?" The fox put down the basket and made a cheeky smile on his face and wagged his tail in joy.

"Aww, thank you Willow." George took some bread and gave a slice to the fox.

"Now, let's get back to work."

..........

Homesick

Fundy was invited to an event in the big city. How exciting! All coders, inventors, and explorers from all over the world, or, worlds to come over. Fun games and challenges will be made, and Fundy still couldn't believe that he was invited.

Why was he invited? Because they challenged the people to beat his curse Minecraft world that he made, this was going to be fun.

But what wasn't fun, was that he was staying in a hotel in the city, all alone, with no one to be with.

Fundy didn't like being alone, not all of the time. He didn't like the thought of having no one to talk too, so that's why he made some some experiments that made some scary mobs friendly, and objects come to life.

But now, they weren't here, and he couldn't do anything about it.

Fundy sighed sadly when he opened the door to his hotel room. It was a very nice and fancy place to stay, but it felt lonely. All Fundy wish now was Willow to be here.

Willow must be so lonely back at home, and that's when Fundy knee he was homesick.

Fundy sat on his bed and stared at the white ceiling above him. He took of his hat and stared at it for a few seconds. He placed it on the table to his right, and to his left was another table.

There was fake sweet berry bush, that sat there in a pot. It reminded Fundy of the fox.

People would say, Willow was just a fox, an ordinary animal that was found in the wild. But Fundy would deny all of that. Willow was, a unique creature.

He heard something tapping on the window. He turned to right, the window was covered by a curtain. Fundy has seen too many horror movies, he made too many conclusions on what would happen next if he uncovered the curtain.

But then, those were just movies in the end, so what gives?

Fundy stood up from the bed and walked over to the big window. He grabbed onto the light curtain, and yanked it away to see what was behind it.

"Willow!" Fundy cheered and immediately opened the window.

Willow jumped into Fundy's arm. Fundy hugged back, he was so happy that the fox was here. He was always here.

"I missed you so much, Willow!" Fundy shouted, completely forgetting the fact that the neighbors could hear him.