"To my Stereo!" 1/2 (Feret)

Since some of y'all were requesting for more Eret content, here you go!

So I haven't really done chapters that are about drinking apple juice and all that stuff, but when I did my research, in the Netherlands and mostly other countries in Europe the legal apple juice drinking age is at age 18

Also the reason why or how I thought of this shot is becuz I was just watching some Fundy stream highlights and there was a part where someone noticed there were bottles behind Fundy

And they look like alcohol sooo yeah

(Based on my Minecraft AU)

This was all made for fun, and plz drink responsibly even tho yall are probably under 21 lol, so enjoy

(Oh and yeah I imagine Fundy have fox ears and a tail but still human lel)

Fluff
..........

The sun was setting in the Dream SMP, and mostly everyone was doing their own little thing. People would usually be outside, just minding their own business or finishing and building towers. Everyone was doing that, except for Fundy.

Which was quite strange for Eret, because Fundy was usually the one being the most productive. He was usually with Tommy and Tubbo, or by himself.

That was when Eret saw Willow, Fundy's pet fox, running across the wooden pathway towards him.

"Hey Willow." Eret greeted. "Have you seen Fundy?"

Willow responded with him gesturing Eret to come follow him. Eret saw the large "Secret Base Over Here" sign floating in the sky, so Fundy was in his base.

But what made it unusual, as that loud music was playing from the inside.

"What in the world is Fundy doing there!?" Tommy came sliding down from the hill and stood beside Eret, followed by Tubbo from behind.

"I don't know." Eret walked over to where the entrance was hidden. "You go try to sleep while I'll just take care of this myself."

"Huh, okay then. Come on Tubbo!" Tommy let Tubbo followed him, back where they came from.

Willow opened the entrance for Eret when he was having trouble figuring out how to get in, which surprised him the very least. When Eret crawled through the entrance, the first thing he heard was really, surprising.

"IIIIIIIII'M! HOOKED ON A FEELING!" Eret covered his ears when he came in.

Was Fundy...

"IM HIGH ON BELIEVING!" Yep, Fundy was drunk.

Did he found the sweet berry alcohol Eret hid? How sneaky was Fundy? Eret looked at Willow, who seemed very, very annoyed by this.

"THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH MEEEEEEE!"

"Fundy!" Eret shouted, trying to get Fundy's attention.

Fundy twirled around and stumbled a bit, but managed to catch himself from falling, surprisingly.

"Oh hey Eret!" Fundy greeted. "Do you like the music?"

Fundy pointed at the jukebox, holding one of the empty bottles. Eret sighed and fixed his sunglasses.

"Why're you ill wearin glasses?" Fundy mumbled.

"How many bottles did you drink, Fundy?" Eret fixed the bottles that were rolling on the floor.

"Not many... " Fundy hiccuped and immediately covered his mouth. "Sorry."

Eret chuckled at that. Fundy was adorable sometimes.