Fundy No! 2/2 (Tommy and Tubbo)

After for such a long time, I have finally continued this

Oh and yeah Fundy is a literal baby fox that talks lol

..........

Fundy happily hopped around the wooden pathway. He was admiring the other buildings that he has never seen before. Well, he has, from the distance since his father told him that these buildings are from the "enemies", but the kid didn't really care.

I mean, who wouldn't be amazed to see a flying UFO built here?

What confused Fundy, was how empty this place was. Where were the other people? Were they sleeping? But it's the middle of the day! Probably busy, yeah, that.

"Fundy!" Fundy turned around and saw Tommy and Tubbo after him.

Fundy giggled. "Let's play hide and seek! I'll hide!"

Fundy basically disappeared when he ran away.

"Oh no." Tubbo said. "Not this again!"

"That little-" Tommy mumbled something under his breath as he dragged Tubbo to where Fundy had run.

Their hearts skipped a beat when they saw the little fox running towards the enemies' main base.

"Oh shiii-" Tommy began running, dragging Tubbo from behind. "We gotta go we gotta go we gotta go."

They ended up tumbling down the stairs and fell on their faces.

"Ow." The two said in union.

Tommy and Tubbo got up quickly and looked for Fundy, they immediately dashed behind a tree when they saw that Fundy wasn't alone.

"Why, uhh, hello." Fundy looked up at the mysterious man.

He wore funny glasses, Fundy wondered why.

Tommy and Tubbo peeked from the tree they were hiding behind.

"It's George!" The two said in union again.

"Would you stop that." Tommy looked at Tubbo. "It's freaking me out."

"Not my fault!" Tubbo replied, them he was completely shushed by Tommy.

"Is your, mom, or dad from around here?" George asked, looking down at the baby Fox.

Fundy looked around as well, his sugar rush has died down, so he wasn't really hyper this time.

"Uhh, I don't know." Fundy replied.

"Hey Gogy." Another man came out from the house that was behind George. "Watcha doin?"

He wore a, strap around his head. He looked like a ninja!

"Ohh, ninja!" Fundy pointed at Sapnap.

Sapnap and George chuckled because of this.

"Okay we really have to figure out where this little guy came from." George bent down and carried Fundy in his arms. "What's your name?"

"Fundy." Fundy answered.

That name sounds, familiar to the two. But they couldn't figure out where that name came from.

"Well, Fundy." Sapnap greeted. "We'll take you inside and we'll help you find your parents."

...

On the other hand, Tommy and Tubbo was having a not so great day.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?" Tommy shouted.

"Shush it! They might hear you!" Tubbo whispered.

They thought for a moment.

"I got an idea!" The two said in union, again.