"So...you two know each other?"

I asked as I looked at Jungkook who was looking down while scratching the back of his head.

"Um...yeah.....we met when you were away with your parents to go on a vacation and she was a transferee here."

Did I ask bitch? I just asked if you too knew each other but then you fucking go all sToRy tImE on me coconut head ass. The thought made me want to roll my eyes so fucking hard ugh.

"Oh is that so?...Anyways nice to meet you Hyewon ssi." I greeted as I let out my hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you too Jimin ssi I hope we get along well." She smiled as she shook my hand.

*bell rings*

"Oh the bell rang already, I guess I have to go." She said as she looked at her watch.

"I hope to meet you again soon and get to know each other Jimin ssi." She waved and walked off.

"So I guess it's just the two of us now, huh?" He smirked running his hand through his hair.

Scoff, who does he think he is? Mocking me by doing that just because it's my habit to run my hand through my hair huh? Wait till I murder you with my smol hands you lil shit. Just you wait.

"Uhh hyung, why are you looking at me as if you're about to murder someone? Or worse....me?"

"Oh um, it's nothing Jungkook-ah don't worry about it let's go we might get late." I said as I smiled creepily at him.