Special Chapter: KristSingto

At the end of our meal, we excused ourselves from our friends. Papi said he got a surprise date for me.

Tay and Bew left earlier to catch their flight to Korea for their own vacation.

Krist and Singto went out too as soon as we left.

"I want her, Sing." Krist said, hands wrapping on Singto's arm.

"Nope. You know why I don't like her, you'll be spending more time with her than me." Singto replied.

"But I want her, I really do." Krist insisted, pouting.

"You only visited her a couple of times and  you want her that bad already?"

"She's irresistible. I can't help but fall in  love with her." Krist said, with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Now I'm really jealous."

Krist laughed softly then pinched Singto's cheek.

"Ow, what's that for?" Singto said, patting his cheek.

"Nothing. It's just so cute that my boyfriend still gets jealous even though he knows how much I love him."

Singto grinned.

"Fine, you can keep her."

And with that, he scooped the orange  cat with black stripes from her pen. Krist squealed with delight and walked happily out of the pet shop holding the sleeping kitty.

"I bet Muffin and Pluto will be jealous of her too." Singto commented, as Krist cuddled the little feline in the backseat.

" Nah, I'm sure they're okay with it." Krist insisted.

"Have you got a name for her?" Singto asked.

" I'll name her Lion. My sweet Lion."

Singto pouted.

" But I thought I'm your only Lion." 

Krist thought for a while then decided.

"Okay, I'll name her Singto instead."