6 Can you keep a sercert 🤫

While we were driving it was so awkward. Zion tried to make it less awkward and put on some music. Then my song came on WAP and bitch you know I had to do the little dance to it .

I said certified freak, sevendays a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo  🤪

Zion looks at me so surprised but I could tell he liked the show I was just throwing it back like it was nobody's business.

Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (Yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (Yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be (Huh)
I'll run down on him 'fore I have a ***** runnin' me

I was getting too into it so I just turned it down. " wow so you just be doing that so Casually and shit?" Zion asked. I started to blush " shut yo mouth ight Puto" I told him. " hold up now ma Ik what that means and I'm not a pUtO ok you hear me" Zion said . " yeah yeah yeah whatever fool we're almost there" I said
We pulled up to one of my trap houses and Zion look at me wait for me to explain me self. " so am I finna have to take you to all your Dick appointments.... or is this a one time thing?" Zion laughed. " this ain't no dick appointment fool this is just my friends house ight and it none of your god damn business if it was ight!" I said kinda annoyed.

     I text draven that I was out side so he could open the gate to get in. We drove in and I was getting out the car then I remembered I was a little rude to Zion so before I got out I thanked him. " hey Zion I'm sorry it's just people be assuming that I'm a hoe all the time or with dudes that it gets annoying, and thank you so much for the ride" I kissed his cheek and I could see that he was blushing ☺️ aww this fool is soft. As I was getting out the car draven walked out with my food and headed to the car. I got out and ran to him and hugged him so tight " hey ma I missed you so much you don't even know" draven said biting his lip. " I missed you to Bubba I really missed you" I said.😏I had totally forgotten that Zion was there I turned around and saw that he was clenching his jaw. I really never mean to hurt anyone it's the honest truth. I walked back to the car to Zion's side " hey zion sorry I forgot we have to unlock the gate to let you out" I told him " nah it's good y/n I don't want you interrupt whatever this is " he said pointing at draven. " Zion I told you it's not like that and hey can you do me a favor and can this be our little secret" I asked him he looked at draven and I could tell he was mad but it not like we are together we barely know each other.

   "Ig y/n but you owe me something" Zion said with a smirk on his face. " ok I'll do whatever it is just nothing nasty you weirdo you hear me" I told him he started to smile "ight ma I'll see you or text me when you're ready" I looked at him confused " I ain't even got your number boy how you ex-" I got interrupted by him " then let me see your phone ma" he reached for my phone I pulled it back. "Nah that's not how it works you can't get my number that easy fool, my friend can take me home but thank you and remember it our little secret ok" "ok Y/n I got you but you finna make it up to me" "ight I'll see you I gotta go bye Zion".

       I walked back to draven and I could tell he was a little mad. We headed inside the house and we went to my office. I sat down and draven sat in front of me. "Ight so tell me how short we are and who was in charge of the drop" I asked draven he looked at me confused and a little mad. " so we finna act like that didn't happen outside" Draven asked madly. " what idk what you're talking about" I asked confused . " that new dude you got in that car!"he yelled " I don't know who you think you are but for the last time I checked you ain't my bf you ain't my dad and you sure as hell ain't my boss!" I yelled at him. " I'm sorry ma but I already have Jaden to worry about and I don't want to lose you I'm sorry y/n I won't do it again" he said softly. " I told you draven me and Jaden aren't together and Zion is just a new friend I just met him today ok" I told him I got up and walked around my desk and straddled around his waist and rested my hands on the sides of his face " now Bubba you need to tell me how short are we and who was in charge of the drop plz" I gave him a puppy face " ok you can't be mad at me ok" he said " I ain't promising you nothing fool" I said back still on his lap ready to hear the bad news. " we're short $3,000 and it was Ricky who was in charge of the drop"

    "I knew Ricky was getting too old to be doing the drops by himself" i said. Ricky has worked for us since my dad was 16 and Ricky was like a father figure to my dad . But in this business you can't have a soft spot anybody even the people you love. " ight call Ricky to my office now" I said Demanding . " I like it when you be getting mad" draven said " shut your ass up before I fire your ass" he put his hands up " ight sorry boss" he laughed man this boy be playing too much but it's ight cuz man is he fine and funny and sweet and he understands what I'm going through with all of the "family business" drama. Y/n stop think about boys girl you got a business to run remember "I'm a boss ass bitch bitch" . Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a normal job or just a normal life or family.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I hope y'all are liking it give me some ideas if you want 💕