10 You don't understand 🤬

Mayas POV
It's crazy how fast y/n switch for a bad bitch to a whole ass bitch what does Jaden have that she can't live with out? Ik she says that they aren't together but Ik deep down the she loves the boy even if she won't admit it.

When I had gone outside to help them Jaden wasn't really yelling at her he was just talking with no emotion, lowkey scared me. Like lil dude should had blown up if I ever saw nick with another girl he ain't gonna be able to even apologize to me he gonna be die.

On the car ride home neither of them said a word is was very awkward so I played my sad girl shit playlist you know to go with the depressing ass vide in the car I could tell they were both annoyed by it but shiitt it's my car and that means my music.

When we got to the house Jaden went straight inside. Y/n was trying to chase after him but I stopped her. " aye why the hell are you running after him like a damn dog Y/n, the fuck is wrong with you your dad raised you better than to be someone's lil bitch!" I told her truly disappointed

She looked up at me in tears " Ik Maya idk what's going on but Ik I can't lose Jaden he's the closest thing to home that I have... and Ik that if my dad were to see me rn he would be disappointed" she said crying barley able to talk.

" don't you think I know i look like I'm his lil bitch it's just that... that if I lose him there goes all of the long nights together...... and he was all of my firsts maya do you know how much I care about him!" She said sobbing.

" he's my first love but after he did this one thing we lost our connection Maya... my first love fucked me over and I couldn't stop and be a sad bitch because I have other things to worry about.. like making my dad proud and making sure that Ja'Shays family is ok and making sure my mom doesn't over dose not some dumb shit"

i never really thought about what all she is going through she's still a normal teenager going to through heart breaks and also has the pressure of your family business on her. I never asked how she was doing because she always looked like she was ok but that goes to show what a Awesome cousin I'm . 🤦‍♀️

I heard someone talk that took me out of my thoughts
" and to fucking top it off I had to kill fucking Apa....fuck Im all types of fucked up" she whispered to herself " what did you do you killed grandpa Ricky.... our Apa?" I said not being able to believe it.

"Are you okay? If you need to talk about it I'm here for you , you know that right?" I told her sincerely. " nah I'm alright I got to handle shit with Jaden... can you do my a favor tho?"

" yeah sure anything y/n" she looked at me and put her hand on my shoulder " can you plz leave and go to nick or something... just give us an hour or two plz let us figure this out.." I tried to interrupted her " but I can-"
" we need to figure it out on your own plz Maya"

Should I leave them here? What if he's doing something to her? I'll give them and hour that's it
" okay I'll go love you call me if you need me plz" I hugged her and I got in the car and headed to nicks.

Y/n's POV

Shit why the hell did I tell maya about Apa.. I'm so dumb but that's the last thing I'm going to care about I need to fix things with Jaden now. I walk inside the house and locked the door just in case Maya tried to come inside.

I went upstairs to me and Jaden's room i opened the door and Jaden was sitting on a chair waiting for me. " I'm so sorry-" I tried to explain myself. " I don't want to hear you bullshit just get on the bed! Now Y/n!" He does this every time we have a problem fucking doesn't fix anything.

I got on the bed and he was hovering over me he was getting undressed and I got undressed I wait for him on the bed. He started of with very rough kisses all over my neck that moved down to my stomach. He then moved his hands to my underwear he looked up at me for permission and I nodded he them start to work his magic with his hands.

I was a moaning mess he them removed my underwear's and didn't just me no heads up and just rames into me. " FuCk Jaden!" I moaned " now I better not find you with no one else besides me you hear me Yn!"

He moaned but I could tell that was his way of yelling at me. " do you hear me!" " yes Jaden!" He made strong eye contact with me. " and I better not see Zion look at you and I better not find out you letting anyone fuck you like I do!"

This might sound bad but he does this every time we fight I just go along with what he tells me and after when he thinks we're all good just because he got to nut that's when out fights actually start.

He then finished and we took a shower he tried to be slick but I was not up to it we got out the shower and got dressed. He was laying in bed waiting for me I was brushing my teeth but all I could think about is that he never talks things out with me and I couldn't get the picture of him and my old best friend Abby out of my head.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Let's see what the hell he did to her and who the fuck is Abby🤭. 👁👄👁