3. Nenflix and Chill

...You start explaining how you got here. "So basically...When I fought one of the butlers, who was really strong by the way, they stopped in the middle of the fight. They said that apparently...they would let me in if I spent some time...with you?" You scratch your head as you wonder if that's really what the butler had said. "I think they also said that you uh...needed someon-" You were interrupted by Milluki.

"I am not lonely! I have my Ruru-chan body pillow!" Milluki scoffed and crossed his arms like a pouty kid.

"I don't think body pillows count as human interaction.." You said and sighed softly.

"Tch", was the only response given by Milluki. But despite his mean attitude, you felt that Milluki was actually still denying himself.

"Anyways..." You say and look around.

"What?" Milluki asks.

"Wanna watch some anime?" You ask him and raise an eyebrow in an attempt to perhaps soften Milluki up a little.

"...sure." The second eldest Zoldyck son replies and shrugs. "Continue death note?"

You already saw the anime, but since you heard Milluki watch it at the beginning, you figure it'd be the best to just let him continue. "Okay." You say to him and smile softly.

Milluki just shrugged and walked back to his room (you've been in the guest room the entire time). In the room, you closed the door after you. The room smelled like crisps. Most people would feel disgusted at this point, but since you're a horrible weeb yourself, you're used to it.
Milluki sat down on the bed and grabbed the remote of the television. He scrolled through Nenflix, searching for the anime.
Slowly, you sat down next to him, a little unsure if you're supposed to sit on the Ruru-chan body pillow, the Mikasa body pillow or the three face pillows of Teruhashi. At this point you realized: This man is a total simp for his waifus.
You finally decided to gently shove the pillows aside and sit down on the crisps stained duvet cover.
You look to Milluki who is currently still searching for the anime. As you waited for him to start the anime, you noticed a Dio Brando body pillow in the corner of the room. You felt like he was trying to sloppily hide it, but he definitely failed miserably.

"There!" Milluki said, pressed a button on the remote and the anime continued from where he last left off.

The anime starter and you stood completely silent because you felt a little awkward, sitting next to Milluki like this whole watching an anime. Surreal huh? You even saw clown man again before. Couldn't your day get any crazier?

As the anime simply continued playing, you slowly felt more and more fatigued. You probably already watched five episodes and you slowly closed your eyelids, only to fully fall asleep. Your head fell on Milluki's shoulder, who turned his head and stared at you, quite surprised that you fell asleep.

"KONNICHIWA MILLUKI-SAMA! KONNICHIWA MILLUKI-SAMA!"
The words continued to ring in your head. You opened your eyes and looked around the room. You were on Milluki's bed, a blanket carefully wrapped around you. As you sat up, you noticed that Milluki wasn't in the room. Giving it a short stretch and a slow yawn, you stood up. The ringing had already stopped. What a strange sound that was. You walk to the door and peak through the keyhole to see if it was safe.
You saw Milluki talking on the phone. Apparently, the ringing and strange noise was his phone ringing tone. Since you're a decent person, you stopped peaking at Milluki and sat back down on the bed.
The television was turned off, the lights were dimmed. You surely had no idea how late it was or how many days you've been at the Zoldyck mansion. It felt like two days, but since Milluki always made sure you don't see a window, you had no idea if that was truly the case.

Suddenly, the door busted open. "You have to hide!" Milluki said, clearly in a panicked state. Him panicking led to you... panicking. Your tiredness from waking up was Ging immediately. ((Haha noticed the pun??))

"What?" You asked, frowning at Milluki as you stood up again.

"Hide N O W. Papa is coming home and if he sees you, I'm dead, you're dead." He said, looking around the room for places to hide.

You nodded, looking around the room some more as your head was filled with various thoughts. 'Is his father that strict? I mean he's a Zoldyck after all...' and 'Where in the holy tree of Yggdrasil do I hide?!' are two of them.

"Under the bed!" Milluki said, already pushing you down and shoving you down the bed. It was a little rough but...you like that, don't you? I mean, why else would you be simping for Milluki?

And just as that happened, you heard footsteps walk down the corridor...

((Heyyy author here. I'm sorry this took so long to do. I had the script here for so long but I never felt motivated enough to write. Also, this chapter didn't reach my 1000 word goal, but I hope you like it anyway! ))