FRIENDS, SEX AND EX'S

[COPY CAT; Melanie Martinez]

Jungkook patiently waited at the front gates of the large school. Checking his phone every few minutes.
He had texted Jimin and Taehyung but neither answered. Since the beginning of this week after Jimin stole him away from his group of friends they hadn't even spoken to each other.

He isn't used to being physically alone. It's worse than being invisible. Embarrassing almost, one of the most popular kids in school is lonely.

Getting on his tipytoes he looked around one more time before sighing and walking around right into the front door.

Small snickers and looks were thrown his way.

It just so happened that it was the day he decided to try out some new styles that Jimin suggested.

A black crop top and loose jeans, paired with black boots and long earrings. He stayed away from the risky stuff and always wore pink and bright happy colors.

At first he really liked it and thought it suited his figure, but now? He just feels ugly.

Suddenly shuhua jogged up to him with her eyes wide pulling him into the nearest bathroom. "Oh my god Jungkookie I'm so so sorry. I know it's hard." She hugged him tight and he was just confused.

"What-what is hard? I'm lost?" He chuckled pulling away. Shuhua took out her phone showing a post to him.

It was kai's Instagram.

He had his arm wrapped around a very very pretty girl. Lips locked. The next slide was of him hitting the camera angrily. The date in the corner also caught his eye.

Last night?

Guess who was caught last night!!

Jungkook's throat got dry and his stomach started to rumble violently. "Oh my god-" he ran into the stall throwing up into the toilet.

"Ooh sweetheart, your gonna get over this. It's gonna be okay." She patted his back. Small tears rolled down his face.

*RING RING*
Jimin's hands clawed at Taehyung's back, hot sweat rolling down his face as he was pounded into roughly. High pitched moans leaving his mouth, ass clapping filled the room along with Taehyung's loud grunts and curses.

Screaming one last final time he fell limp on the bed. Not more than a second later Taehyung came inside the condom, pulling out and falling besides him. Taking off the rubber throwing it in the nearest trash can.

Breathing heavily Jimin leaned over taking the opportunity to attach his lips to Taehyung's tongue sucking softly.

"Who keeps calling?" Jimin asked pulling away tiredly.
Taehyung groaned grabbing hold of Jimin's waist placing him in his lap. "Does it really matter?" He asked.

"I guess not." He giggled leaning down connecting their lips agin, slightly rolling his hips. "Agin?" Taehyung asked running his hands through Jimin's blonde locks.

The phone went off agin and Jimin sat up grabbing it from the table besides the bed. "Hello? We're fucking busy?" [jiminie? *sniff* is that you?] Jimin hopped off Taehyung's lap quickly upon hearing the broken voice beyond the phone.

"Hey bun, what's wrong?" [k-Kyle he did-something bad he cheated! but-but-he didn't even tell me] he was sobbing and Jimin rubbed his temple.

"Ok..but kuku you were literally sleeping with someone else. Isn't this you know like good?" [NO IS N-NOT GOOD!] he cried louder."Ah okay, where are you we're coming." Jimin held his ear from the loud noise. [*sniff* first floor uni bathroom 4 stall.] "okay,12 minutes."