02.

8:45am
South Beach, Nassau, Bahamas.
2015, February.

Ebony- Once she got her targets she liked to watch them just to see how they moved and lived. Ebony like to know if they lived alone or with family, she felt the need to know how many days a week they left their dwelling place and how long it took them to come back. She looked for every litte detail because it determine how they would die.

To her surpise this Mayfield guy was rather hard to keep up with, everything about him was secretive and secured. It's like he expected someone to be watching and waiting for him to move wrong. He didn't have a schedule and that alone made her sweat.

Ebony temporarily live arcoss the street from Mayfield in a two bedroom apartment, the average floks neighborhood mostly consists of families and is usually quiet.

In the driveway arcoss the street Gordon was currently cleaning the interior of his matte black Range Rover, taking the opportunity to introduce herself Ebony took the full tash bag out the of garbage and made her way down.

She had on a pink sun dress that sit perfectly on her caramel skin, two neat french braids run down her back and nude sandals on her feet.

Before she even demand Gordon attention she had it, he watched her walked in his direction, trying to take in all of her beauty. When she stop a few feet away from him, she watch him took a deep breath.

"Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. Melissa".

Gordon- His breath was knock short by the beauty in front of him, not sure whether to look her in the eyes or undress her with his eyes, clearing his throat he took her soft hand in his.

"Pleasure to meet you Melissa, Gordon".

She gave him a small smile showcasing her perfectly white teeth, "Not sure if you're interested but I choose you to show me around".

Laughing he slowly let go of her hand, "Sure, for when exactly?"

"Whenever, let's move on your time".

"Well then, let me take ya number and we could arrange lil sumting'".

After exchanging contact information she said her goodbyes and left.

9:30pm.

With the palm of his hand flat on his forehead he continue to skim through the files on his latest case. With all the interviews he held Gordon still was unlucky in building a solid case. The mark bullet confirm that it was indeed a hit but what bussiness could Mr. Hawk possible had with 'SOULLESS' to result in him being dead?

Gordon didn't had reason to believe this theory but he did, Gordon had a gut feeling this murder had something to do with sex trafficking. Eric had a clean face, money and a good reputation. Who fund and host charity events.

He also had a modeling company and that alone didn't sit well with Gordon, the models were rarely from The Bahamas commonly from Jamaica and other Caribbean islands.

Gordon dig deeper and came across files of two girls who was returned to their families after being missing for years. Reports claimed that they were offered a modeling contract in The Bahamas even though they had no passport or poper documents. That case went cold in the matter of days due to the girls disappearing without a trace.

Everything made sense in Gordon head but without evidence all he had was assumptions.