Troubles [Steve]

Imagine:

You had the biggest crush on your best friend. His name is Steve Randle. He's one of your brother's best friends in his gang.

Your brother Dally Winston had quite a bad rep. with the police. You still loved him though. You met Steve by meeting the gang.

You loved the gang. You've been hanging around them for like 6 to 7 months now. But when your eyes met Steve you didn't know if he liked you back.

When you found out that someone snitched on you and told Steve you knew exactly who it was. Dally. Little fucking snitch did it again.

He does it all the time. When you got to the DX Steve was leaning up against his truck waiting for you like usual.

But this time you felt something off was going on. "Hey doll how'd you sleep?" He asked "Good. Are you ok?" You ask

"Me? Oh yeah. I just got told that someone likes me. And I was going to ask her out today wanna help?" He smiled. You were disappointed.

"No I gotta go to work" you look at the ground. You swore you were going to beat the shit outta someone if they took Steve away from you.

"Hey Y/n don't get mad. I was going to ask out you. That girl is you!" He smiled "Y/n would you like to be my girl?"

You smile. He pulls you close and was about to kiss you but you pushed him away. You were afraid of getting hurt again.

"Steve what if we break up? What if we weren't made for each other?" You asked. "What if I was made for you and you were made for me?"

"What if it was meant to be? What if this is it?" He asked. You loved him but you just didn't want to get hurt again.

"What if I'd love all these what if's away? Y/n you know I wouldn't do something like that to you. I love you Y/n Y/l/n" he responded.

"I love you to Steve Randle" you kiss him passionately. The rest of the day you and Steve both worked on cars together.

Until you had to go home with Dally, Steve offered you to go over to his place and stay there so you wouldn't have to sleep at a bar.

You said yes and Dally roughly accepted. "But if there are any funny business going on with my kid sister I'll knock your teeth out man!" He said

Steve backed away but you just rolled your eyes. "There won't be any fun business Dal." Steve nods. Dally glares at Steve then finally walks away.

"He's such an ass these days. Just don't let him get to ya." You assure to Steve. He smiles and he walks you over to his house.

That night Steve and you lay in the couch together drinking some beer and watching some TV.

"I love you Steve" the words slip right out of your mouth. "I love you too Y/n ." He looks down at you and to his surprise you've already fallen asleep in his arms.