Marry Me? [Dally]

Imagine:

You are good friends with Dally. You've both met each other at a bar but got dunk. You woke up the next morning with a headache.

You were on top of Dally but you didn't do anything last night. He only had his jeans on while you had on one of his t-shirts on.

You got off and fell to the ground instantly. You look around and just sat on the room floor. Then you just remembered the reason you went to the party.

You were hanging out with the gang and Dally took you to the party but he knew exactly why. Your brother Danny had just died.

Danny had been in the marines for a while now but yesterday you got a call that he had passed away. You sat on the floor sobbing.

Soon enough Dally sits up he sees you on the ground sobbing. He gets out of bed and sits right next to you. He then pulls you into his chest.

"I'll be with you from dust till dawn. Baby I'm right here." He says. The he gets up and puts a CD in the record player. And it starts to play a perfect song.

He sits on the bed and you crawl up on it with him. You both sit on the bed together cuddling in each other's arms. The song gets to the best part.

"But you will never feel alone.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,

Baby I'm right here,

I'll hold you when things go wrong.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,

Baby I'm right here,

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

Baby I'm right here."

And so on it went. Dally sand with the song until you softly fall into a deep sleep. You wake up a few hours later and you see Dally was still humming the song.

You apparently fell asleep on his lap so you were still in his arms. You didn't want to leave his arms you wanted this moment to last forever.

"But you'll never be alone I'll be with you from dusk till dawn." You sang he looked down at you and smiled. You sit up in his lap and place a passionate kiss on his lips.

You didn't care if anything bad happened you just wanted to have Dally all to yourself. Dally had lost his old ways because of you. He is now kind hearted at you but still shows his toughness towards the gang.

A while passed by and you got over your brothers death. All because of Dally you felt safe for the first time in a while. Nothing bad will happen to you both.

You forgot about the song and all the stuff that happened. You and Dally were still together, you both have been dating for a couple of years now.

You both are walking through the park but Dally stopped. He looked at you and kissed you on the lips. You look at him, "What was that for?" You ask

He gets down on one knee "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n will you marry me?" He asks.