The Love Bar [Two-bit]

Imagine:

You are a bartender at a bar. You are serving drinks to everyone and having a good time with your coworkers. You got called to the front to serve a beer to another person.

The person you were giving your drink to was your best friend Two-bit. You both have been best friends for a long time now. Let's say almost 4-5 years.You both even slept in the same bed together.

You might have had a slight crush on the guy but never had the guts to tell him. You served him the drink but when you were about to go into the back again he grabbed your arm.

"Wait." Two-bit said. You turn to face him and lean over the counter bar. Most of the people that were at the bar were mostly Two-bit's friends that he only hung out at the bar with.

When you leaned against the counter Two-bit hopped onto the counter and crawled on the other side where you were.

"What are you doing? You're not allowed back here! Your going to get me fired!" You were surprised but wanting him to get back on the other side where he belongs.

"What? I just wanted to do something" he smiled. You couldn't help but blush. "What time does your shift end?" You respond with, "In two seconds" you chuckle.

He smiled and leaned in closer to you. Soon your lips touch, you feel like the world has exploded. When you both release he picks you up and spins you around.

Soon enough all the people in the bar a clapping and cheering for you and Two-bit. "I love you Two" you smile "I love you too" he responds.

You both walk out the front door to the bar and you both go back to his place. You bake up some popcorn while Two-bit grabs some beer out of the fridge.

The rest of the night you and Two-bit lay on the couch watching Mickey Mouse, Drinking some beer, and have some popcorn. And soon enough you both fall asleep in each other's arms, on the couch when the sun started to rise.