𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

JJ woke up to her alarm going off as she sighed annoyed as rolled over to turn off her alarm which was placed on the nightstand

"Five more minutes, please," JJ said as she pulled the blanket over her eyes, as Emily, who was already up, laughed at her girlfriend while their daughter was helping her mother get ready.

"Go get Mama," Emily told their daughter as she picked her up and set her on the bed. Haven jumped on JJ, as she felt her daughter fall onto her .oh denied JJ muttered to herself as Haven pulled down the blanket that covered JJ's eyes.

"Mommy!, wake up, it's time to play!" Haven said happily towards JJ as she chuckled at her.

"I'm late for a report meeting at the office, and you promised her," Emily told her girlfriend as she grabbed a coat from the wardrobe.

"Okay, Sweet Girl, go get your shoes on," Jennifer told her daughter as Haven jumped off the bed excitedly as Emily tried to finish getting ready as JJ began talking to her.

"When will a day off, ever actually be a day off?" JJ asked her girlfriend as Emily chuckled at her as she walked over to the bed as she pulled JJ out of the bed.

"In about 15 years, now come on," Emily said as JJ got off the bed to face her girlfriend, as Emily gave her a peck on the lips before she pulled away and headed downstairs, JJ followed Emily downstairs as Haven was trying to put on her shoes. When Emily had finished, she had grabbed her car keys off the wall.

"Hey, Remember that Haven and I have a playdate with Ronnie  today, so for dinner, you are on your own," Jennifer told her girlfriend. Emily opened the door as she grabbed her car keys off the wall and headed out the door, as JJ held up Emily's bag. Emily gave her a look as she gave JJ a kiss before saying she loved her. Haven came running out of the door saying I love you three as she jumped off the stairs and into Emily's arms.

"I love you, four. You have to go with mama, bug I'll see you later okay" Emily said as she kissed Haven on her forehead before handing her off to her girlfriend. JJ bent down to Haven's level asking her if she wanted to play soccer with her. Haven got all excited as Soccer was one of her favorite sports and her parents definitely thought she was gonna be a soccer player when she grew up. Haven ran over to her soccer ball before she kicked it towards her mother.

"Bye, Momma!" Haven yelled toward her mom as Emily yelled back bye bug as Emily started to drive away. Haven ran towards JJ and jumped onto her, as JJ acted like she had knocked her into the grass.

"Ahh, You got me," JJ said while picking up Haven into her arms, as she started tickling her sides as Haven burst into laughter.  They had kept playing in the front yard for a bit before, JJ told Haven it was time for breakfast. Haven put her soccer ball back in the bin that had all Haven's and Henry's outside toys. JJ had opened the front door as Haven ran right into her ready for breakfast, she had run into the bathroom to wash her hands and dry them before heading to go sit in her seat at the table.