Prologue

When Levi was underground he met someone when he was 16. They ended up falling in love and a few months later had a child named, Noah.

He was very handsome. He had dark brown hair like his mother and silver eyes like his father.

11 years later they had another child which they named, Y/N. You were beautiful. You had midnight black hair and multicolored eyes, one a dark black that almost made it look like a void and the other a silver.

The couple loved the two of you dearly. Levi would often teach Noah how to fight and defend himself just in case anything ever happened.

Levi had been teaching Noah to fight ever since he was 4. They would practice every day with small breaks in between each practice and this is how he practically grew up. He didn't mind though, he enjoyed these moments with his dad when it was just the two of them.

One day, Levi left. The Survey Corps took him away from his family, it was either he left or he was put on death sentence. You were only a year old when that happened. When Levi first left, Noah would almost never leave his room, the only time he would was to eat and, occassionally, he would come out to check on you and your mother. You would often cry in your room when no one was around.

Shortly after your father left, your mother fell ill and passed away putting both you and Noah into a deeper depression. The two of you had no one, not even Farlan and Isabelle since they had left with your father. You two were alone now and left to fend for yourselves and of course the only way to do that in the underground was to steal and commit crimes.

3 years pass that you and Noah have to spend without your father and mother. You're now 5 and Noah is 14. Noah is constantly out stealing food for you and him to stay alive. Sometimes he would get away but other times- he wasn't so lucky.

The times he wasn't lucky, he would come home with bruises and cuts all over his body leaving you to tend to the wounds. You were very smart for your age and you were able to teach yourself to treat wounds.

Often, you find yourself thinking of your father and mother. Even if you were young when your father left and your mother passed away, you still remember them very vividly.

You're brother often tells you stories about your father and mother. How brave and strong your father was and how caring and loving your mother was. You loved hearing these stories, they made you happy though at the same time sad since your father had left you two all alone.

Why would he leave if he loved you, your brother and mother?

Did you do something wrong?

Was it you who made him leave?

If so, what did you do?

These thoughts constantly clouded your mind when you were alone. You didn't like thinking those things but you couldn't help it. Once you had had enough you finally decided to ask your brother.

He was surprised, to say the least, not because you had asked those questions but because you assumed it was your fault Levi left. Of course after a while Noah sat you down and explained why he had left even if he himself didn't fully understand why he left either since his mother wouldn't tell him the full story. When he told you, you didn't understand everything he had told you but enough to know you had nothing to do with it.

After some time, Noah managed to get his hands on some 3DMG. He had been fighting a military police and accidentally ended up stabbing the person when they flung themselves at him. It was a traumatizing experience but he got over it rather quickly.

About 3 months pass when he was once again targeted though this time not by the military police, but the servey corps. He tried fighting back, almost winning but in the end lost because he was beat down by one of them. They were strong, way stronger than Noah had anticipated.

He was forced down onto his knees and had his hands cuffed behind his back. Noah had his hood up with his head looking down, not looking at anyone in the eye.

When he wouldn't look anyone he got a kick to the rib and a hand forcefully making him look up, causing his hood to fall down. Noah heard a small gasp and looked up at the person with a glare before his eyes widened and tears pricked at the side of his eyes.

"Dad?"

So, new story. Uhhh- idk why I'm writing this story when I haven't even kept up with the other two but here I am. I've been reading a few LevixChild Reader books and I noticed there arent many so thought, might as well. I'm honestly pretty excited for this one. I already have the first chapter planned out so it'll probably be published later on today or tomorrow.

Since this is also gonna be a sort of ereri fanfic, I'm going to be making Levi a bit younger and Eren a bit older so now Levi is 30 and Eren is 23, so only a 7 year difference. The gap isnt too big but it also isnt too small, y'know? We don't support pedophiles on this side of town. You guys also have no idea how long it took me to adjust the story so it fit with how old I wanted Levi to be. Ugh! How exhausting.

Anygay, official chapter coming out soon so yEaH.

Oh, you have no idea how hyped I am for this story!

Annyeong! (Bye!)