~Isabel and Farlan?~

It's been 2 weeks since you and Noah reunited with your father and you two couldn't be happier. Noah did notice he changed a bit. He's gotten colder and meaner since the last time he saw him. He also noticed that Isabel and Farlan weren't around and he wanted to ask him about it.

You had noticed too. Everytime you went out to play with one of the soldiers or your brother and you kept an eye out to see if you could find them but never did.

So, when you finally had the chance, you asked him. "Daddy?" You, Noah, and Levi were outside. You and Noah sat on the grass making flower crowns while Levi washed his horse. "Yes?" He answered. "Where are auntie Iwsabwel and uncle Fwarlan?"

Levi froze. He knew one of the two of you were gonna ask sonner or later he just wasn't ready for it to be so soon. He took a deep breath and looked over at you and Noah. "They uhhh- you aren't going to be seeing them for a really long time."

Noah's eyes widened knowing what he meant by that. His eyes filled with tears as he forced them not to come out. You on the other hand, didn't understand. "Why not? Where are they?" Noah took over from there not wanting his father to try and come up with an excuse and try to explain that they weren't coming back. "Y/N, how about we go get some more flowers and make a flower crown for Eren?"

You're eyes lit up and you quickly got off the ground. "Yeah!" Noah chuckled and got up, following you as you ran towards all the flowers. You grabbed a few yellow and green flowers while Noah grabbed some leaves and twigs. The both of you sat down in the middle of the small flower field and started working on the flower crown.

Once it was finished you got up and held it proudly in the air. "Let's go guve it to Ewen." Noah nodded, standing up yelping as he quickly tried to catch up with you who was already running inside. You ran into the cafateria and looked for Eren not being able to find him. You couldn't find any of Eren's friends either.

You ran out the cafeteria and continued looking for him. When you couldn't find him anywhere in the building, you walked outside where you found a bunch of people practicing combat. Among all those people you finally were able to find Eren. You smiled widely and ran into the combat area.

People suddenly stopped once they noticed you, some falling down from trying to stop themselves from accidetally hurting you. Once Eren finally saw you, he ran towards you and swiftly picked you up as someone was about to fall on top of you. He sighed, relieved and looked at you.

You had a huge smiled plastered across your face and were shaking in anticipation. "I made you something!" Eren rose an eyebrow as you took your hands from behind your back and showed him the flowrr crown. "I made this for you. It's a flower crown hubba helped me make."

Eren looked at the flower crown and then at you. "You made this for... me?" He questioned. You nodded your head and placed the flower crown on his head and positioned it so it wouldn't fall on his face. Eren put you down and you ran off towards your brother who had been looking for you.

Mikasa wland Armin walked up to Eren with small smiles plastered on their faces. "She's adorable." Armin said, Mikada nodding in agreement. Eren smiled as he watched you get picked up by your brother.

Noah carried you towards Levi's office and set you down once your guys were inside. Levi was sitting at his desk doing some paperwork Erwin assigned him. You ran up to your father and hugged his side. He stopped what he was doing and looked down at you a smile slowly forming on his face.

"Hey, sweetie." You looked up at him and smiled sweetly pushing yourself up to sit on his lap. Levi sat back and let you get comfortable before leaning forward a bit and continuing the paperwork. Noah layed on the couch that was in the office already passed out.

About 2 hours later Levi heard light snoring. He looked down to see you sleeping comfortably with your head on his chest.

His heart melted at the sight of you and he leaned back in the chair. He stood up and carried you over to the couch Noah was laying on and put you next to him. He grabbed a blanket and covered the both of you then went back and sat at his desk to what will probably be 3 more hours of paperwork.

By now you guys should know there will be VERY slow updates for all my books. Especially now that I'm going to be going to the U.S tomorrow to visit my family. I'm going to be going out A LOT once I'm over there so even more slow updates now.

Also, sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to get this out before I leave tomorrow.

Anygay, heres another fluffy chapter. The angst will be coming soon. Probably in the next like... 3 chapter? I don't know.

Whatever.

Don't matter.

Next chapter will be out uhhhh- in a few weeks hopefully. We'll see.

Annyeong! (Bye!)