Offical??

Next Morning
Olivia's POV
-
  It's 8:00 a.m. on Saturday and I'm up thinking about all the things Elliot said yesterday. I can't help but wonder did he mean it or did he just not want me to be mad. God i hope he meant it. Today's the day. Today's the day I get my life back together. It's been 1 month since I found out I had a miscarriage and I have been grieving every since. I still hold a lot of pain in my and always will but after yesterday I realized I don't want to be broken. I don't want to wallow in my sadness. I will be trying to push through my pain no matter what because that's the only way I'll make it through this. Also after yesterday I understood that now is the time to have the conversation with Elliot about "we" are we boyfriend and girlfriend or if this is even real. I see him stirring in his sleep so I know he's about to wake up. Just I presumed he opens his eyes and says with a huge smile on his face "good morning" I look at him smile and say "good morning" I know that I don't want to push this conversation off any longer so I just jump right into it and say "Elliot we have to talk" I can tell I freaked him out by my tone and choice of words he sits up in the bed and says "about what liv? Is everything okay?" I reply "yes I'm okay but we need to talk about us" he says "okay sure talk to me" I say "you said somethings last night. Some really sweet and amazing stuff. Did you mean it?" He looks at me in annoyance. I say "am I bothering you?" He chuckles and says "liv of course I meant everything I said to last night or else I wouldn't of said it. I love you. I don't know when you will understand that but I do okay." He takes my hand and puts it in his. I say "okay so...what are we? Are we together or are just two people who say I love you to each other?" He laughs again and says "I said it last night and I'll say it again you're mine. The love of my life. No one compares to you not Kathy, not Dani. No one. To make it completely official I'll ask Olivia Benson will you be my girlfriend?" At this point I'm blushing my cheeks feel hot and I know they are red I reply with "yes I will" I jump on top of him and say "I love you" he kisses me and says "I love you. God I love saying that" we both laugh then I say "what do we tell people like Cragen and Finn etc." he looks at me and says "uhh good question I don't know actually. Are you okay with telling people?" He ask me, I say "of course but does that mean we will be assigned new partners permanently?" He looks at me sighs and says "liv we don't have to talk about this just yet. You're officially my girlfriend let's enjoy what we have right now. What do you want to do today?" I reply "oh I don't know if I'm ready to be going out and stuff I'm just trying to take it step by step. I don't know if I'm in the right mindset to be going out" My mood has changed bringing back to that dark place I hate so much. I'm trying to push through. Elliot brings me out of my thoughts by saying "liv pleaseeeeee we don't have to be parting or be adventurous how about just a trip tot he mall or something. I'll take you shopping" he starts tickling I give in and say in between laughs "okay..fine el" El stops tickling me and gets ready to go shower when he's done I shower we put on our clothes and head out for a walk to the mall.

Elliots POV
-
While we are walking to the mall we see a guy with a camera he's going around and taking pictures of things like couples, graffiti art, buildings. I think to myself I want to remember this day forever so I want us to get our picture taken. I say to liv "liv come on let's go get our picture taken" she says "oh I don't kn-" I cut her off before she can say no by saying "yes come on I yell out to the guy with the camera and "hey camera guy, minding snapping a shot of us?" He says "no problem" me and liv stand in front of the guy and he says "smile big" with that he snaps a photo of us leaving me mesmerized.

 I say to liv "liv come on let's go get our picture taken" she says "oh I don't kn-" I cut her off before she can say no by saying "yes come on I yell out to the guy with the camera and "hey camera guy, minding snapping a shot of us?" He says "no ...

A/N: I know I said that they have been partners for years and they have but I just used this photo because I really liked it. Just remember they have been partners for years I just put a spin on the date. Hope you all enjoyed.