Preview

Somewhere in the forest of Wonder World, 5 girls were running away from a fight, leaving their male friend.

Their names were Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Mami Tomoe, Sayaka Miki, Kyoko Sakura.

Their names were Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Mami Tomoe, Sayaka  Miki, Kyoko Sakura

Madoka: We should go back, we need to see if Y/N is okay.

Sayaka: I agree, plus we don't even know we're going.

Homura: No, if Y/N wanted to live, he should've come with us, not fight and stay like an idiot!

Kyoko: Are you serious!? Y/N is our friend and your just going to abandon him!?

Mami: I thought you cared about him?

Homura look at the group with a serious face.

Homura: I DO care about him, he was fighting an unknown creature, he might have been killed by now. If I did that, I would've wanted my friends to escape and not get injured.

They all fell silent.

Sayaka: ...I agree.

Kyoko: Are you serious!? What the hell!?

Madoka: P-Please don't fight.

???????: I'd listen to that pink haired friend of yours.

A mysterious voice said to them, they looked behind where Homura was and saw a armoured man with a purple sword.

Mami: W-Who are you?

Asked Mami, frightened.

Calibur: Kamen Rider Calibur... *looks at Homura and Madoka* Your energy is similar to the Book of Ancients.

Homura/Madoka: "Book of Ancients?"

Calibur: Correct, I suppose I'll take you two back to the base... and kill the other 3.