いち (ichi)

Few weeks after Y/N's gruesome defeat against her brother. Students had stopped talking or associating themselves with her since they were afraid to get on the Elite Ten's bad side, specifically, the first seat.

Y/N doesn't mind about the other students avoiding her. It was actually as if they were doing her a big favor.

At least they don't talk about her humiliating loss when she's around. Being her older brother's slave was already embarrassing, so to admit it or not, Y/N was quite grateful for that.

She doesn't care if people talked behind her back since their opinions do not matter, what matters was for her parents to accept her.

Y/N was fine about her situation at first, but what infuriates her was that other students start disrespecting her as she had lost her influential status in Totsuki.

After being kicked out from her fancy dorm where most of the Elite ten members, rich and influential students resides, Y/N finds it difficult to look for a dormitory for her to stay so she had to commute from her house to school every day since she doesn't have her chauffeur anymore.

She urgently needs to find a new dormitory to stay because in a span of a one month time she will be moving up into her second year of high school, which means she will be busier, and traveling from her house to Totsuki is just a big waste of time!

Y/N sighed as she glanced over at her list of dormitories. She had already crossed out most of it and the reason was either there's no more room available or they don't like to accept her because of what happened.

'Two dormitories left' She thought to herself. 'If both of them don't accept me, I'll have to look for a dorm nearby outside the campus!'

It was seven in the evening and normally class ends at 2 pm but she had to go to her brother's office to do some of his paperwork and act as an assistant.

Y/N loathe her brother for making her stay that long. Now, if those two remaining dormitories don't accept her, she will be heading home late and she still has an early presentation for her French cuisine class.

"Damn that, Eishi!" Y/N gritted her teeth out of anger as an image of her brother laughing maniacally popped in her head.

She was currently standing in front of a dormitory, waiting for the landlady to give her approval if she could stay there or not.

The landlady walked towards her, after discussing the matter to the other students who live in that dorm. Y/N knew that it won't go well by just looking at the land lady's eyes, it seems that they won't approve of her to stay.

"I'm sorry to say this Miss Tsukasa but it seems like you did not meet our requirements for you to be able to stay in our dormitory. You will j—" Y/N cut off before the landlady could even finish her statement.

"I understood, you don't have to say such excuses. I know that you don't want me to be here because of my brother." Y/N rolled her eyes, while the landlady was somewhat ticked off by her rude action.

"However, I think you got something wrong. It's not that I'm not qualified. I surpass your requirements." Y/N stated while crossing her arms. "I don't want to stay in this kind of place. People here are just so low." And with that, Y/N took her leave while hearing the landlady and students cursed at her.

When she was finally out of their sight, Y/N halted in her tracks. She sighed in annoyance as she was not able to control her tongue once again.

They would have agreed if she was a bit polite but no! She had to act that way!