Rescue training race

Y/n pov

I stepped into UA and took my seat, after a minute or two we all saw mr.Aizawa come in and stood in the front of the classroom "today we are going to do a rescue race" he told us in a monotone voice.

"Go get changed and meet up at the back of the school" he said right before he walked out the class room.

Midorya's POV

I walked into the changing room and started to change when Mineta said "guys guess what I just found". "It's a whole to the other side of this wall" he told us while pulling back the piece of paper.

"Ok and what's your point" Denki said while putting his shirt on.

"Do y'all know what on the other side of this wall" a quite minute went by. "the girls locker room" he said.

"Mineta that's a criminal act" lda said. "Oh well" Mineta said while ripping the paper all the way of the wall.

"Yaoyorozu's boobs Ashido's slender waist (y/n)'s fine body" he said while drooling and getting closer to the little hole.

Y/n's POV

As I was getting undressed we all heard something from the other side of the wall. Jirou took her headphone jacks and put them in the wall to hear the commotion was.

After she figured out what Mineta said she took her jack and slammed it into his eye. "You pervert" I screamed loud enough so that he could hear me.

time skip

I walked to the back of the school meeting up with a small group of my classmates.

After everyone was here he explained "all might is in the middle of all of this and who ever gets to him the fastest wins".

After a second I hear "keep the damage to a minimum Bakugou and (y/n)"

"Hey I don't make a lot of damage" I said in a firm voice. "Yea ok" mina said in a teasing voice, the first team was Izuku, lda, ojiro, Mina, sero. They all started in different corners.

Once the horn blew they all started ojiro used his tail to lift him self of the ground and the other tried to get all might first. Then izuku was flying throw the air.

"HE STOLE MY MOVES" Katsuki yelled " HE'S FLYING IN THE AIR LIKE I DO" he said walking closer to the tv screen. "Ok calm down" I said while I was behind him.

After there turn was over it was Denki, Kirishima, Bakugou, me and uraraka's turn.

The horn blew and I was off. I jumped off the pipe and use my quirk to get me to all might faster. I was so close to reaching all might but Bakugou got to him faster the horn blew then it was over.

time skip

I walked to the cafeteria and ordered my food and sat down with mina and the rest of them, bakugou came a sat next to me and started to eat.

"What's wrong" I asked him "Deku stole my moves with his 'Borrowed' quirk of his" he said while taking my fries. "Hey just cause you mad doesn't mean you get to take my fries" I told him. "You weren't gonna eat them anyways".

time skip

We all headed back to class and chatted while waiting for present mic to come into class.

______\

Btw I'm making this while in a school call..

🙃🙃
Sorry for the short chapter

Anyways peace outtttt
Word count:591
Dare this was made: August 31
-kid <3