chapter 2

Pasensya na sa wrong grammar ko at sa mga speling ha?trying hard ako sa pag iingles dito..hehe..dont judge me im not perfect..thanks!!

His POV

we are on our way going to the mall....we got some information that there is a bomb on the mall that will explode today...we need to stop them..but i think...we are late..

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!"

Booggggsssshhhh!!*

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!"

the people were panicking and running pushing each other just to get out..damn it!!

"look at that man who plant the bomb here..i know he was still araond.."me

"Yes boss!"the said in unison..

"Oh my gosh!!!Sir!!sir!!help me my fried was inside!help her please!!"the girl said to the police..

I look at the mall..i walk and enter..there is a Medics Outside already and the firetruck..

I saw the fire was getting bigger now..i  look around..

"help!!help!!!oh god!!mamamatay nalang po ba ako nang diko pa nakikita ang father and kuya ko???kyaaahh!!heeeelp!!!"its a girl..i walk towards the CR..i look around..the fire was going in there..

I heard her coughing..im wearing a Face Mask so i cant smell the fire smoke..

Booggssshhh!!!!*

i immidiatly run on the Cr..i din't her..

"Miss!!!Miss!!!are you still there???!!"me and kick the door..when i enter..

I saw a woman on the floor..she was covering her nose with her hand kershif..

she looks up on me...she looks weak..i wolk toward her and i take my Face mask and give it to her..i carry her and immediately go out..when we are outside already..she takes the mask and look at me weakly..

"tha-thank you.. yo-you save me.."she said before she close her eyes..

Kate POV

"oh my gosh!!wake up come on wake up!!please..!"

napa kunot ang noo ko..i heard my friend beside me..Iminulat ko ang mga mata ko at nakita ko sya na naka tingin sa akin..

"your awake!!!thank goddes!!"sya

Napa tingin ako sa paligid..

"where is he?"me

"he?who??"she asked

"im asking you so dont asked me too.."me

"then tell me who is he so I can answer your queastion.."sya

Napa hinga ko nang malalim at naupo..napa tingin uli ako sa paligid..hospital..yeah..im on the hospital..

"the one who save me.."i asked her..

"the one who saved you??"sya

Napa irap ako ng wala sa oras..hay naku..paulit ulit ang babaeng ito e..pero..paulit ulit din kasi ako na adapt nya dib sakin..hihi..

"uhuh..."me

"i dont know..but the medics saids..there is a man..he brought you to them..i didn't see him actually..but they say..he was wearing a mask.."she said

Napa tingin ako sa side table..i saw the Face mask..a Respirator mask..it was him..sakanya yun..

"give me that mask please.."me

"here..."sya at ibinigay yun..

"anyway..are you hungry or thristy?"tanong nya

"yes..what time is it?"me

"its already 3am.."sya

Hu?garbe naman..anyway sya si Synthia Karenina..Karen for short..nag iisang kaibigan ko..

"and yesterday is the day were the bomb explode.."sabi nya

"what?!"me

Tumango tango sya habang nag babalat ng frutas..binigyan nya muna ako ng tubig at ipinag patuloy yun..

Napa tingin ako sa hawak ko..i saw a initial..its.....S.D.A.S.