chapter 7

His POV

me and my men immediately go when we heard the news that brought one of our spy..at the mall..again..can they just mind they're own family and don't make other peoples live alone?i sign before i hop into my car..

"uhuh..Master..they hostage the peoples on the Mall..and..they have a girl.."its Owen..

i didn't say a word..i just make my car run faster so ill be there any minute..

(Author : nose bleed na ako ha..diko kerry mag english..nu bayan..kaya pasensya na kung may wrong grammar..hihi😝)

"ill go first..stick to the plan.."me

"Yes Master.."they said

I saw many peoples outside and there is a police there already..they are panicking...when the Chief saw me..

"Sir!"he said

"ill go there first..i will give you a signal later..my men were here already.."me and mention my men walking on our directions..

"Yes Sir!"he said and talk to his police mens ang give they're own task..

When i enter to the grocery area..

"Don't go near!!if you do!!they will all die!"the man said..they are umm..1,2,3,4,5......they are just 20 actually..

"I SAID DON'T!!"He shouted and he pointed the gun on the girl that he was holding..making her as his sgield huh?

"Ouch!can you please let me go na?may god!ang baho mo pa naman!kelan nungvhuli kang naligo ha?!"the girl said

"what are you saying woman?!!i dont understand you!!"he said

"i said your handsome..kung maniwala ka..ampangit mo.."she said and rolled her eyes..she looks nervous but she is making her self calm..but..she looks really scared already ..i simply look around and look at my men on they're areas..i saw a red dots..

"let her go..face me.."i said..

He looked at me..i saw the girl looked at me also..when our eyes meet..she look down and bite her lips..damn that lips..focus Darien..Focused!

"Don't fool me Bastard!!i know you!"he said

"yeah right..im famous i know.."i said coldly..

The girl looked up..and look at me..she looks puzzeld..she didn't know me??

Kate POV

Ang pogi nya..parang ano..para syang god..ang gwapo gwapo nya tapos matangkad..grabe yung masel..daily siguro ang pag gy gym nya..walang expression pero mas nakadagdag sa pagiging magandang lalaki nya..parang nakita ko na sya before..sino ba sya?he's famous but i don't know hin?how come?

nakatitig lang ako sa kanya..yung utak ko nililipad na sa alapaap..ano bayan!nagulat nalang ako nang may malalakas na brasong pumulupot sa bewang ko at binuhat na parang papel lang..napa nganga ako..sinipa nya ang lalaking nang hostage sa akin tapos nakarinig na ako ng maraming putukan..nag kagulo nanaman..hanggang maramdaman ko nalang na ibinaba nya ako..

"ah...eh..salamat..i mean..thank you..thank you Mister.."kinakabahan na naeexcite na natutuwa ang nararamdaman ko..ang bango nya..hihi ano ya ban..

"its my job.."malamig nyang sabi..

"umm..b-but still..thank you!"me and diko na napigilan at yumakap ako sa kanya..tiningala ko sya pero..labi namin ang nag tagpo..oh!my!Geeee!!!

napa atras ako at napa pikit ng mata at iminulat ko uli..napa hawka ako sa labi ko..yung first kiss kooo!!my gosh!!kinikilig ako ano ba!!

"so-sor---"diko natapos ang sasabi hin ko ng may baklang tumalon sa likod ko para yakapin ako at nag aalalang tinadtad ako ng tanong..

"Kate!!!are you okey girl?!!tell me?!may gas gad kaba?ano?nasakal ka ba ng unggoy na yun?or?may tama ka ng bala?or worst..navagok ka ba?"sya

"ah..ikaw?nabagok kaba?"ako

"hindi.."sya

"ah..akala ko nabagok ka kasi iba ang nakikita mo..kita mo ba na may sugat ako?wala diba?"ako

"ay..oo nga ano..nasan pala yung--em gee!!ang pogi ng papa mo!!"malanding sabi nya kaya binatukan ko..

"am..thank you po ulit!hehe!hope to see you agian!bye!"ako at hinila ko na di Terile na kulang nalang magpa gulong gilong sa kilig..