chapter 8

Darien POV

Im on my office but i can't focused..im thinking about that woman..Kate..that was the gay called her...who is she?i bite my lower lips and faced my laptop..i Typed Kate...i sign when i saw many pictures of different girls named kate..i scroll down and scroll and scroll and.....i go back into the picture of a woman wearing a summer Dress..it was from a low magazine....umm..one year ago..Kate Fuentes..they look a like but the girl i meet on the mall is more simple than this..could it be..they are really one?i should fined it out for the peace of mind..

"where are you going Dude.."Congrad(con-grad) Max..he's my friend slash Vice president of my company..

"somewhere..and beside..i know even if im not around you can fo a goof job here..you can handle the company.."me

"of course..just tell me if you meet your future Mrs Sandford do i can to them on the philipines to expect they're in-low.."she joked but i just rolled my eyes..tskk..

Im Sean Darien Alcantara Sandford..im 28 years old..i was born in philipines and i was raise by my parents there....but i choose to live and work here for peace...my parents wanted me to merry Betriece Samonte the only child of they're business partner..but hell i don't like her..i tried to love her..i tried to fall in love with her the past 7 years but i cant just teach my heart to love her..so i broke up with her..my dad got angry at me..but i don't care..and besides..i have two siblings..Danica bianca and Dave Arthur..and im good in here..on.what i am..i dont want them to rule me this is my life this is my heart..this is my body..i can handle my own without them if they just going to force me to a girl that i dont love..

"were are we going Master?"Owen

"Im good..just stay on the rest house..i wanna be alone for a while.."me

"okey Master..as you say so.."he said

(ayoko nang pahirapan ang sarili ko..baka bumaha ng dugo dito sa kakaenglish kong ito..tagalog na tayo Darien ha..😁)

i was raised on philipines kaya alam kong mag salita ng tagalog..I go to the nearest restaurant..nang makapag order na ako..i open my phone and look my email account..

"kaloka ka girl ha..swerte mo..inlove ka sa kanya ano?"

"Hihi..Ewan ko..love at first sight nga ata talaga ako sa kanya..hay..sana mag kita uli kami ano?i want to meet him again and i wanna know his name.."a familiar voice caught my attention ..i saw a gay and a girl nasa pinaka dulo sila pumwesto kung nasn din ako..bale limang hakbang ang pagitan namin..

"hmm..he's familiar thought..i just forget where did i saw him or what is his name..alam mo..bet ko din sya para sayo e..he looks so dangerous..but a good looking--"she stopped the gay's sentence..

"he was a Good lokking like a GOd..but dangerous..you know the saying..the more dangerous he is the more love he gave.."sya

"ha?hindi ko alam yan..gawa gawa mo lang yan e.."the gay said

"haha!right...thats my sayings.."she said

I was amused by her..she looks so innocent..and she is more beautiful when she smiles..damn..I want that girl to be mine..Damn it!