BNHA Toga: The League of Women.

Toga stood in the prison cell walking up and down the cell. She knew y/n would come for her soon. It was just a matter of when. She'd already been here for 2 months but she knew y/n wouldn't just abandon her. She loved her.

"Here's your food." Food was pushed through the door.

Toga looked at the food tray, it was 4hours early so she bent down next to it. Lifting the dome there was a vile of blood in it she smiled knowing it was time. The door opened again, guard uniform and keys sliding through. She took the blood and after a few moments there was now a male guard stood in the cell. The door opened and out came Toga, she made her way down the hall smiling when she got through the gates. She left the building, looking around before spotting a black car. All the windows were black out. When she walked over the door opened, her wife got out smiling as she stood in a suit.

"Hi there." Y/n smiled.

"Baby!" Toga laughing jumping on her girlfriend.

Toga had changed back, jumping on her and hugging tightly. She laughed then kissed her wife giggling.

"Come home." Y/n spoke softly.

"Definately." Toga laughed.

Y/n sat in the driver's seat, Toga climbing on her lap which was dangerous but the two were used to it.

"Comfy princess?" Y/n asked starting the car.

She drove them back home, their house was huge and well protected. Y/n had money, she just had questionable friends. Publically she was a young billionare, privately? She ran the league of women, all female crime industry.

"I missed you." Toga giggled kissing y/n's neck.

Y/n didn't flinch, just moved her neck slightly. She was used to this behaviour but this wasn't the worst they did while driving. Y/n drove home kinda quickly but carefully. She watched the road making sure not to swerve too much, well until she heard soft snoring in her head. Her eyes glanced at Toga seeing her wife asleep against her. The poor girl hadn't been sleeping great since the day she was caught and now she was back with her wife. When they did arrive at their home Toga was still asleep, so y/n just carried her inside bringing her sleeping bride to their room. She passed by a few members smiling at them and nodding, before she placed her wife on their bed, smiling at the guards uniform that was too large for her. Y/n walked towards their closet, going in it to only pull out her own hoodie smiling when she knew the girl was going to be happy and comfortable. 

"About time you get out of those baby." Y/n spoke softly helping the girl into her hoodie.

She smiled at her beautiful wife before kissing her head leaving the room to deal with some business. When she walked into the meeting room she saw Magne sat near her chair, alongside a few other females. Sat at the other end was Shigaraki and Overhaul, plus their league and clan. 

"Welcome gentlemen, our league of women would like to welcome you here." Y/n smiled.

"League of women? That's funny you women can't-" Overhaul laughed.

"Women can't what? Continue that. Please." Y/n grinned.

She had moved a shadow to have a grip around Overhaul's neck watching intensely. Y/n's quirk was shadow manipulation, she could take control of any shadow, from any person. She was clever with it but people chose not the mess with her because even in the dark she was a skilled fighter. Men always doubted her powers but she knew how to get to their weak spots. Overhaul's was people touching him and even shadows could make him paranoid.

"Don't do that y/n. We're here to make a deal not fight. Please." Shigaraki spoke.

"Fine. I'll let him go but he holds that tongue of his. He's already lost his arms for what he did to Magne." Y/n was firm in her tone.

"Fine fine. We just want your help to defeat Deku. He is trying to come after us and also you." Shigaraki spoke.

"He has nothing on me. I do nothing bad or so he thinks, personally I keep my hands clean unlike your 14 of them." Y/n smirked. 

"Baby?" A small voice called from the doorway.

"Come sit princess, i'm just dealing with business." Y/n spoke patting her lap at the blonde. 

Toga's hair was out of the buns, her blonde hair reaching past her shoulders. She was still in the hoodie, her underwear changed but she climbed into her wife's lap. Not bothering with the male gazes at her she sat in y/n's lap smiling and cuddling. 

"I love you." Toga mumbled smiling at y/n.

"I love you too princess." Y/n smiled kissing the girl's head.

"Anyway. We need Toga." Shigaraki spoke.

"Nope. She has only came back and last time you got her in prison for 2 months." Y/n glared.

"We need her to go after a child named Eri." Overhaul spoke.

"The one you lost years ago!? That is funny." Y/n laughed loudly.

"We need Toga to gain access into UA, take the girl and leave." Overhaul explains.

"No." 

"Yes. You will let her help us." 

"No."

"Yes. You're just a little girl."

"Fucking call me another name and you're leaving here in a body bag." Y/n growled.

Toga noticed the tension, I meant who wouldn't? She rubbed y/n's arm softly and hummed letting her wife try and calm down. She knew this would end with a fight but she didn't need y/n to get hurt or stress herself. Y/n was an angry person, her bipolar could effect her badly but she knew she had to control it.

"Let's go Overhaul, we have overstayed our welcome." Shigaraki spoke standing up.

"Someone better hold the door open for you Overhaul you look like you could use a hand." Y/n spoke watching them leave.

"That was funny." Toga giggled smiling at y/n. 

"Thank you. Now let me take you to bed." Y/n smiled.

Y/n stood up carrying her wife up the stairs and their bedroom. They did have 2 months of well needed catching up to do.