Make up. (Richie)

The losers wanted to see you. It had been months. You were with Bill but you still didn't want to see Richie. You hoped that you and Bill's relationship made him jelous. You were only with eachother to try to make Richie, and Beverly jelous. Beverly is dating Ben but Richie is just recently single.

You arrived at the arcade.
The losers hug you.
"Y.n!"
"Heyyyy."
"Omg I forgot how hot you were." Beverly stated.
"You too bitch."
You saw Richie sitting by Bill.
You went up to bill and kissed him. (On the cheek.)
"Hey baby."
"H-hey I'm glad to see y-you made it."
"I almost didn't Macy didn't want me to leave. Haha." (Your sister)
"O-oh."
"Hi Richie." You said happily. You probably should've gotten over him by know. And him with you.
"Heyy." He says with an attitude and seemingly moking you.
"Richie, get the fuck over it. I try to be fucking nice to you but you have to screw it up. Your an asshole."
"You the asshole! You broke up with me remember."
"It was your fault. I thought you loved me but you were talking to someone else."
"I did love you and I still do. We were messing around."
"How come you started to date her?"
"It was to get over you. When she figured it out she left me."
"Do you really still love me?"
"If I didn't would I do this?"
He grabbed your waist and pulled you close untill your noses touched. He then but his lip and kissed you.
You felt a spark as your lips collided. He reached one hand down grabbing you ass. You couldn't complain.
He pulled away.
"Richie, I really still love you. And is love if you'd be mine again."
"I would love I be yours."
"I'm sorry bill."
"No n-need to be."