Chapter Four- The date

Breena Pov
I am so excited about kicking graces ass and I'm so excited for Veronica and her date Noah is a total hottie and she is so lucky! He deserves her instead of Grace.
I'm so excited for what me and Veronica have planned.

Veronica's pov
I know that Breena Will choose the right girls for our team I'm so excited and can't wait for tomorrow. And I know Grace can't kick my ass because Noah and my girls will be with me even if she tried I will kick her sorry ass to the ground. I'm so excited for my date I can't wait I even brought a black dress and some heels and some diamond earrings he is going to be all over me before the night is even over.

6:01

Buzz buzz buzz

I looked down to see my phone ringing I saw that it was Noah and immediately got excited and panicked I looked in the mirror for one last time to see if I look decent I looked like a babe I was ready!

Mom- " Veronica dear there's someone at the door for you he looks like a very lovely young man."

I  speed walked to the door to see my mom my dad and I were talking my parents honestly seem to like him from the get-go and I'm super happy and he also seem to like my parents a lot. He was standing there in a bowtie black and white.

Noah- " Veronica you look amazing."

Veronica- " oh thank you you look so handsome."

Noah - " thank you I've also met your parents they are so nice we will have to have dinner with him one night."

Veronica " hey that sounds good!"

Dad- "You better have my daughter home by 11:30 if any minute later I will seriously kill you."

Veronica- "Dad stop."

Noah- " yes sir I completely understand. It's OK Veronica anyways are you ready?"

Veronica- " Yes."

Veronica's pov
Within said goodbye to my parents as he walked me out to his car and open the door like a gentleman it was a nice sports car he let me play music on his Bluetooth radio. We had such a good time jamming in the car on the way to the restaurant. We went to this five-star restaurant called The wine and dine it was a dimly lit in the restaurant with candles on every table the food was so delicious and the Raiders were so nice. And the best part is that Mia Noah had the most fantastic date I could ever imagine he was such a sweetheart I seriously felt a connection from the first moment I saw him and it seem like he had a connection with me too like we just couldn't stop like we wanted to get to know each other and be together forever. But sometimes I'm wrong about these things. But I really do feel something with him and I think he does with me too.

Noah's pov
As soon as she came around the corner she looks so dashing. In that tight little black dress in those hills and those diamond earrings she was beautiful her parents were so sweet and so nice and she loved my car she loves to play the music on the radio and jam out. I had so much fun with her I took her to a five-star restaurant in honestly ever since the first day I saw her in algebra I felt a connection I hope we can work this out little does she know I've got a big surprise.

Veronica's pov
As we were leaving the restaurant he told me he had a surprise for me He asked if he could blindfold me and I said yes . You might look at this inside that's crazy why would you ever do that he could kidnap you but I honestly fully trusted him he took me to this beautiful waterfall it was lit up with lights it look like a little fire flies were flying around is the cool air hit me up I froze he offered his jacket I said yes he wrapped around me I felt like the most special girl in the world. Then as I was turned around looking at the waterfall he got down on one knee and tapped me on the back I turned around and said song he pulls out matching bracelets for him and me and asks if I want to be his girlfriend I said yes I am so excited I can't believe this is happening no it is the most special guy in the world!