Chapter Two- Grace is going down

Two days later.

Veronica's pov

I hear my alarm as I slowly start to open my eyes and wake up.

Ugh I sigh

I rolled over and snoozed the alarm and slowly got up out of bed. And as I wake up and start to get ready I think to myself "Well at least I have one day without Grace."

I got dressed and went downstairs and ate some breakfast and then went to school.

When I walked into I saw this cute guy standing by his locker. He was talking to his friends and as I walked by he waves at me and smiles. I smile back and play it cool as I walked to my locker. I got to my locker there was a girl standing beside my locker with light brown hair and light blue eyes and she was in a light pink dress with a hint of cleavage. I opened my locker and put my books in it when all of sudden she started talking to me.

Breena Carter- "Hey, my name is Breena Carter and I know that you don't know me but I am Graces best friend."

Veronica- And what the fuck do you want?"

Breena- "Whoa chill you don't have to kick my ass. I am just here to talk. I swear I don't want any trouble."

Veronica- "Okay sorry about that. Honestly I am not like this at all but if I have to kick some ass I will."

Breena- "I understand. Anyway me and Grace broke up and don't feel bad because I broke up with her sorry ass. She always made me do stuff and we always had to fight people. People like you nice and good people. And you know I didn't even want to fight them but I knew if I didn't do what she said she would hit me and do other things to me. So when I heard about how you kicked her ass I thought you where so awesome and I wanted to know if we could be friends. And if your down I have a plan."

Veronica- "Damn girl I am so sorry. Honestly I feel for you that must've sucked. And sure why not I could use a friend and what's your plan."

Breena- "We become popular and start our own popular girl group and we can be the nice popular girls. The reason I want to start this plan is because everyone has heard about what you have done and they love you for that. They thank you and if we became popular and we where nice to people we could become more popular then that bitch Grace. She is the popular girl but you could over through her. So what do you say?"

Veronica - "Okay I am in. But who will be the leader and how many girls do you think we should have in our group?"

Breena- "Five and you will of course seriously everyone loves you."

I sVeronica- Okay we can talk about this at lunch. Give me your number so we can text."

Breena- " 555-582-2924. Omg hottie coming your way play it cool. I am going to go see you later."

Noah Davis-"Hey i'm Noah Davis what's your name?"

Veronica "Hey i'm Veronica Brown."

Noah- "You know that day in Algebra I saw what Grace did to you and I am really sorry. Honestly we used to date and I broke up with her because she was crazy. Anyway I just wanted to say I think you're so gorgeous and I would like to take you to dinner sometime."

Veronica - " It's okay no worries. And thank you and you are so handsome of course how does tonight sound?"

Noah- "Sounds like a date. I'll see you at 6 oh yeah can I have your number?"

Veronica- "Sounds great and for sure it's 555-845-4741 see you tonight cutie."

Veronica's pov

Oh shit a hot guy just asked me out!!! Oh yeah Grace is going down.