Texted Dumped

Theo's POV
I wake up to a text message from, Ruth. My baby girl. The text message says:
Hey:R
Hey:T
Can I talk to u:R
Yeah how about IHop:T
No through the phone:R
Ok is everything alright😁:T
No, we need to break up, I've been cheating on u:R
Wat the FUCK RUTH DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, BITCH:T
I'm freaking pissed. I wanna talk to Shai. I'm going to call her so we can eat IHOP before we go on set. I decided to text her saying:
Hey do u wanna go to IHOP before we go on set:T
Sure should we meet or...:S
Want me to pick u up:T
It really doesn't matter:S
Ok that's done I'm coming over to pick u up:T
Alright give me 10:S
K:T
With that I get dress in causal grey sweatshirt, black pants and a black hat. It's a little breeze today so yeah.
Shai's POV
I get dress in jeans, black shirt and a blue sweatshirt. When I finish I go downstairs to my living room and watch Jerry Springer.
"Jerry, Jerry, Jerry" I yell. I then here a door bell ring.
"Who is it?" I ask in a sing song voice.
"It's you driver, Theo James" he says back.
"Then it's open" I say normal. I then open it to see Theo looking Fine.
"Did I just hear you sing 'Jerry, Jerry, Jerry'?" He asked.
"Yeah, why?" I questioned.
"Nothing it's just funny" he says back. "Ready to go?"
"I've been ready" I say back.
🚘🚘15 minutes later🚘🚘
We enter IHOP then they assign us a seat.
"I will be your waiter today, my name is Ashley what would you like" she says.
"Um can you give us a second" Theo says in his sexy accent.
"Sure" she says and moves on to some one else.
"Wanna share the 5 stacker with hash brown?" Theo ask.
"Sure" I say back with a smile. He looks bummed out.
"What's wrong, your usual not like this?" I questioned him.
"Well..." But before he can go on Ashley comes back.
"You guys ready?" She ask.
"Yeah we will want a 5 stacker with a side of hash brown and for the drinks..." I say not knowing what drink I want.
"2 Pepsi" Theo says. I smile as a thank you.
"So I was saying Ruthbrokeupwithme" he says really fast I didn't understand.
"Okay, Theo take a breath and it slowly or normally" I say back.
"Okay, Ruth texted me today saying she cheated on me and she is braking up with me" he says.
"I so sorry Theo, but do you still have that Four acting in you" I say to cheer him up." Maybe that strength can help you" I say. With that our food comes.
"Can we have an extra plate?" I say.
"Okay, Theo you look hurt how about after today at work on set we go to a bar a find you someone or at least forget about what happen and have fun?" I ask.
"Fine"he says. When we finish we drive to the set. We are a little early but we still have to put on our acting clothes. Then I remember today is the kissing scene.
"Alright Shai and Theo you ready?" Neil questions.
"Yup" we say at the same time. We walk over to the platform were he is leaning over the railing.
"And action" Neil yells. I walk over to where Theo, no actually where 'Four' is at.
"Four, 4 fears?" I say. He nods.
"I keep going in there but.. I don't ever think they will change" he replies. We stay there for 30 seconds then I ask "Can I ask you something?" He nods.
"What's your tattoo?" I questioned. He smiles.
"Wanna see it?" He ask. I shake my head. He stands straight and takes his shirt off. I then see the tattoo's that his artist made. I then take my finger and touch his back. I then see him tense up.
"The factions, why you have all of them?" I questioned it like it says on the script.
He turns around and says "I don't just want to be one thing, I can't be. I want to be brave, selfless, honest, intelligent and kind. Well I'm still working on kind" he answers with a smirk. He leans down and kisses me like it says on the script. But for real, I could feel his warm, safe lips against mines. Then Neil shouts "Cut."
But for some reason Theo keeps kissing me for more.
Theo's POV
Once Neil shouts cut, I don't stop kissing Shai. Her lips on mine feels awesome , it's better then Ruth's. I then finally let Shai out of my grip. I smile and see Shai smiling. I wonder does she feel the same way? Does she likes or at least loves me? This stays in my head for a while.
Shai's POV
Does Theo likes me? Does he feel the same way I've felt for a long time? Well it could take a while because I'm not getting out of my shell. I just don't want to make the same mistake that I did with my last boyfriend, Erick.