The night part 1

Dabi's pov
As she was laying on my bed I could barely contain myself her moans made me go wild. I slowly took my hand out of her shirt and place it on her face. I pulled away as we both breathed heavily she looked away flustered I couldn't help but smirk.

I saw his stupid smirk in the corner of my eye. I was anxious to see what he was going to do I soon found out. As he slowly took off my shirt and kissed down my stomach. I tilted my head back and could feel him pull my shorts down. Kissing all the way down to my flower. He looked up at me as his tongue slid it's way into me I moaned. I could feel his smirk against me. I then heard something hit the floor a blanket or pillow it them hit me it was his towel. As soon as I realized this I felt his member rub against my flower. "D.. Dabi" I said in fearful tone. "What baby" He stopped and looked at me. I didn't say anything and looked away my face was bright red. The sudden realisation hit him "it's ok baby I'll go slow" He said kissing my stomach. I felt his member slide in me slowly. I moaned in pain and pleasure. I squeezed his hand signaling him I was ready. Dabi slowly pounded in and out of me at first getting faster and faster. "Fuck baby your so tight" Dabi said grunting. "Dabi I'm about to.. " He smirked a moan cutting me off. "Me too baby" I could feel the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter. I moaned as I came Dabi soon after me. We both breathed heavily as Dabi fell onto the bed. He uncuffed me and threw the cuffs on the floor. I smiled and cuddled up to him his arms wrapped around me. I soon fell asleep him soon after.
I woke up from a nightmare to here the door handle twisting turning I looked over at Dabi to see him passed out. I got out of the bed and walked over to the door. I was thankful there was a peep hole. I looked in a saw a hand or a guy with a hand over his face. I was confused and scared but I recognized the guy he was the guy who called Dabi earlier. I decided to grab the T-shirt on the floor and opened the door. I immediately got pulled into the hallway by the guy he covered my so I couldnt scream. I activated my quirk and burnt his hand off my face. I screamed as loud as I could.

Dabi's pov
I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a scream I immediately looked next to me and didn't see y/n. I jumped out of bed and ran out of the room to see y/n passed out on the floor and shigaraki sprinting down the hallway way. I picked y/n up and took her inside  and locked my door as I then placed her on my bed.