Who is she part 2

I woke up with a pounding headache my eyes red and puffy from crying. It suddenly all hit me like a pound of bricks. All the feelings were so much worse than before. Snapping out of it when I heard Dabi sigh and grunt. He was still fast asleep. I sighed and got up quickly finding my bag. I needed to leave.. Right now! I grabbed most of my clothes and sprinted for the door. Of course with my luck when I turned back I saw Dabi looking at me with the most heart broken face. He was about to say something when I opened the door and left. I knew I wouldn't leave if I had stayed and listened. I walked straight past Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Both of them not saying a word as I walked right out the front door.

Dabi's POV
I woke up to y/n leaving. She cut me off before I could say anything. I took a deep breath before getting up out of bed. I changed into my usual black tank top, pants and over coat. I walked out of the room not bothering to hear crusty had to say. I walked right down into the basement. "Good morning " I say kicking the bitch on the floor. She jerked up coughing and smirking "good morning hot stuff where's your side chick?" I growled "non of your fucking business" "She left now I can have you all to myself " She had a smug look on her face that made me want to burn her to ashes.

The night before
Dabi was out with Shigaraki and Toga having a good time. When some girl came walking up to Dabi. She talked to him for 2 minutes later Dabi was practically drooling for her. Toga and Shigaraki didn't say anything thinking that he was just gonna end up killing her. One thing lead to the next and they ended up kissing each other stumbling into your room. But what everyone didn't know was that this random homewrecker had a powerful love quirk. The only way you could've broken out of it was if you see someone you truly love and thats just what Dabi saw...you!

Y/n POV
I walked to my friends house trying my best not to cry. I walked into her house she was right there welcoming me with a hug. I " y/n!!! I missed you" She said happily. "Sorry can I just go to my room I'm just really tired" I said with a soft smile. She nodded and led me to a spare room. Julie had always respected my privacy. When she left she closed the door behind her. I layed down on my bed and thought about what happened only leading to the conclusion that I was just being used. Tears ran down my cheeks when I heard this almost puffing noise.I looked up and saw Kurogiri. He walked over to me no one else was with him oddly enough. He sat down next to me placing a hand around my shoulder.