Midnight treat

It was the middle if the night when I woke up to what smelt like smoke. I look over to see no one. I got out of bed and followed the smell to an outside balcony. Dabi was bent over the railing smoking in his boxers. I came up behind him and hugged him. "What are you doing up baby" "I don't know" Dabi turned around and picked me up flicking the cigarette bud off the balcony. I giggled as he picked me up. He slowly kissed up my neck. He carried us into our bed room laying me down. Crawling on top of me. "Dabi! " I giggled as he kissed my thighs. I started to moan "shh babygirl" Dabi said pulling my shorts down. He smirked seeing my f/c lace underwear."what are you smirking about" I blushed "wish you wore these around me more often" He kissed my entrance. I bit my lip trying to hold my moans in. He looked up at me slowly pulling my underwear off. My heart was pounding from all the excitement. Dabi came face to face with me. "Give me your hands princess" I put my hands out for him. Dabi reached inside his bed side drawer and pulled out his hand cuffs. My face went bright red as he cuffed me and put my hands above my head. He kissed me once before going back down to my  flower. I pulled on my restraints. "Sit still darling" I moaned his touch intoxicating. His fingers jammed themself in my entry letting out a small yelp. "Watch yourself baby girl I don't want to punish you" Dabi said. I smiled and bit my lip. His fingers scissoring me. The knot I my stomach was getting tighter by the second. Right when I was about to come he pulled his fingers out I was coming out of my high slowly. I whined "whats wrong baby" Dabi said with a smirk "come on y/n you can tell me.. What do you want me to do princess" "I want you" "Want me to do what princess" "I want you to be inside me" "As you wish" Dabi quickly slid his boxers down rubbing the tip of his member on my entrance. Dabi kissed my thigh before slamming into me. I moaned really loud.He slid his hands up my shirt and without any warning he burnt my shirt to ashes. I whined a bit in pain. His hands grabbing my boobs as he rammed into me. I moaned louder. Dabi moved one hand over my mouth as he sucked on my nipple. The knot in my stomach becoming tighter and tighter again. "Dabi.. I'm. " "Me.. Too" He said before my knot snapped causing me to release right before he did the same him filling me up. Dabi pulled out slowly cum dripping down my inner thighs. I breathed heavily as Dabi fell back onto the bed taking a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to kiss my forehead.

👁👄👁 I'm sorry Jesus anyway.. Part 2 coming on aftercare!!