Please Come Back..

You were reading in (Y/S/N).. You were new there so you found it a little bit difficult to adjust with the new environment of the school...

It's three days past and you found a really nice girl named (Y/F/N)... You two were the birds of a feather... You two shared everything...

One day you met a really nice guy... He has blonde hairs... Blue eyes.. A little bit taller than you...

You asked your friend: ¨who is he???"

Your friend told : "His name is Luke.. He is really nice and he is my best friend too"

Then you requested your friend to introduce him...

Your friend: "Hey Luke.. Meet her she is (Y/N).. And (Y/N) this is Luke... "

The two of you became best friends in no time... You slowly developed feelings for Luke...

One day......

Luke: "Umm.. Hey (Y/N) i have something to say you..."

You: "yeah sure... Say"

Luke: "Today in my house i am going to be alone... So will you please come over to give me your company... You know i hate living alone in my house... "

You: " Sure Luke... Is (Y/F/N) also going to come???"

Luke: "No... She is going to attend a birthday party... So she will be busy... "

You: " okk then..  i will be there at about 6 o'clock"...

Luke: "Okk then see ya... Byee"

You: "bye..."

You were so excited for today... You checked out the time... And it's 5 o'clock... You grabbed your important things, got ready, checked yourself a last time in the mirror before heading to Luke's house... Withing 1 hour you were there... You rang the door bell and he greeted you with a hug... You changed yourself into casual pj's and a rolling stone t-shirt...

Luke and you spent a really good time together... You both were not that hungry.. So Luke and you ate nutella... After the dinner.................

Luke: "Hey i have something to show you"

You: "Sure Luke i love surprises"

Luke: "Then come with me"

Luke took you to his room and there you saw a huge heart on which it was written in bold letters "I Love You".............

You just can't believe it that your dream came true...

You: "Oh My God!!!! I love you too Luke"

Just right after then both of your lips locked together and you guys went for a passionate kiss... He is such a nice kisser that you can't resist it anymore.... That was the best night of your life...

You told your best friend everything and she was like

Your friend: "What are you serious????"

You: "Yes i am"

Your friend: " Congratulations baby girl"

You: "awww..... Thank u sooo much darling"

Your relationship was going awesome...

Luke gave you everything you wanted...

You two were really happy with each other...